On: 30/11/2018 | 12:10
Replies: 98

by: eileenusher
on: 01/12/2018 | 04:56
@andysic granted trumps one up, but we're still a laughing stock tho😂
Message 91 of 99
by: tooltrader
on: 01/12/2018 | 07:48
Of course we're a laughing stock,people can cross our border take our money,property,medicine,clothes,without firing one single bullet.
Message 92 of 99
by: andyslc
on: 01/12/2018 | 08:12

@tooltrader whereas as we can go to a football match in another and trash the place, or take a holiday, throw up all over their town and abuse the locals. Swings and roundabouts. Oh and all the stuff you listed is reciprocal as far as Europe is concerned (within the rules that we don’t we seem to be bothered enforcing).

I wonder if that why countries why Poland have such difficult languages to learn? To keep us out.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 93 of 99
on: 01/12/2018 | 08:19
Poland and Hungary seem to be keeping immigrants out Andy,seems they are allowed to have their cake and eat it.
Yet I'll give both countries respect as they have a pair,,.
Message 94 of 99
by: standardbearer
on: 01/12/2018 | 08:30
Weve had football hooligans for years. There a minority and if people are stupid enugh to think all English are like that then more fool them.
The Poles may want to keep us out via their language you say, well the whole street and shops where I used to live is nearly all Polish so thats not reciprocal.
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 95 of 99
by: nefarius
on: 01/12/2018 | 08:33

I've said a thousand times there's a Polish shop in every town! 

A whole High St of Polish shops? @standardbearer Which town is that? I'll Google it. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 96 of 99
by: standardbearer
on: 01/12/2018 | 08:42
If you dont want to believe me so be it.
I try to keep as private as possible on public sites.
Ive got no reason to lie.
Trouble with all the EXPERTS is they dont know the real truth or dont want to.
That said I have great respect for the Polish pilots in ww2.
And many Polish settled in the Uk at that time to bring their families up and after. Freedom of movement is different .
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 97 of 99
on: 01/12/2018 | 08:49
standarbearer,surprisngly enough we have a Polski Sklep in the back of our town In Lancashire,quite weird as my part of Lancashireh as no diversity what so ever,just 16 fingered people where the women all have the same haircut.
I'd imagine its forward planning ready for the onslaught.
Message 98 of 99
Highlighted
by: extreme_one
on: 01/12/2018 | 09:34

@tooltrader wrote:

Poland and Hungary seem to be keeping immigrants out Andy,seems they are allowed to have their cake and eat it.
Yet I'll give both countries respect as they have a pair,,.

But both Hungary and Poland are in the EU.

That perfectly demonstrates how a weak immigration policy is nothing to do with EU membership, and is actually the responsibility of the member state.

Smiley Indifferent
Message 99 of 99