Knowledge Base
Community

Immigration and the UK population explosion

Started by: piethorne
On: 15/09/2018 | 23:41
Replies: 70

by: piethorne
on: 15/09/2018 | 23:41 edited: 02/10/2018 | 08:59

The UK has a population of 66.5 million. Just for comparison, Sweden has twice the land mass of the UK and a higher standard of living, yet it's population is less than 10 million. You might want to bear that in mind.

Birth rate

The UK annual birth rate (latest tabulated figures 2016) is 11.8 births per 1000 population:- (Download and examine the spreadsheet)

Death rate

The UK annual death rate (latest tabulated figures 2016) is 9.1 deaths per 1000 population:-  (Download and examine the spreadsheet)

i.e. Every year the population naturally increases by 2.7 per 1000 population without immigration.

Immigration rate

My apologies to anyone who took the incorrect figures (2.5 per 1000) I posted in another thread at face value. The actual figure is much, much higher.

The net immigration rate (Q3 2018) is 4.11 per 1000 population, or 1.52 times the natural population increase:- (Download and examine the spreadsheet. Correlate with UK population from other data sets)

Just for comparison, the number of Mediterranean migrants that reached europe in 2017 was 171,635. That's about 100,000 LESS than the net migration into the UK. If the Mediterranean migrants entering europe were a crisis, what do you call over one and a half times that number entering just the UK ?

Every year, the UK population is increasing by approximately 448,000. (271,000 net immigration + 774,823 births - 597,206 deaths)

Every extra human life introduces an increase to the support structure we have decided we need, i.e. gas, electricity, water, housing, policing, roads, hospital, food etc, etc and the problems it creates. A lower population would mean lower crime, pollution, house prices, hospitals needed, imported food / medicines / goods / home food production etc, etc.

It's already too late to maintain a reasonable population level in the UK like Sweden, we can only slow the exponential rate of increase by drastically cutting immigration. The solution is staring us in the face, but the politically correct, gullible numpties go apoplectic and scream "racist xenophobe" at the very mention of it, without offering alternative solutions to the (exponential) increase of problems we are now witnessing, in their mistaken belief that unfettered immigration can continue until the end of time itself - however, the maths don't lie.

Little wonder that the s*** is hitting the fan. Some people would have this situation continue. I'd wish the younger generations good luck, but let's face it, they're screwed.

Oh well, never mind. My little corner of the UK is OK and virtually insulated from the wider effects of population growth - and I can always move somewhere with a lower population density (in all meanings of the word) if I want to.

Toodaloo Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 71
by: tooltrader
on: 15/09/2018 | 23:56
No idea how long your post will stay up but it was a very good read.
Message 2 of 71
by: piethorne
on: 16/09/2018 | 00:02 edited: 16/09/2018 | 00:03

I don't think I've broken any rules this time Smiley Wink and even giffgaffs censorship shouldn't delete this, as it's simply quoting government and international watchdogs data.

Message 3 of 71
by: standardbearer
on: 16/09/2018 | 00:19
Batteries run out on my computer. Cant copy on my phone .
Would like to post comments made by me on another thread
about food and water etc.
If this thread carries on will make the effort after new batteries.
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 4 of 71
on: 16/09/2018 | 00:34
Lets hope so and the thread goes well,I will have to stay on the side lines as my observations in London have been completely wiped as I'm obviously telling lies.
Not just here,but everywhere,the left wing using PC to silence people is such a very dangerous weapon of which we have paid and will continue to pay a very big price.
Message 5 of 71
by: evr301265
on: 16/09/2018 | 01:34
If I may,, the information which you have taken the time to include in your post,
Is there any chance you might be able to see if you could find, all these immigrants, how many might be doctors, might be psychologists, engineers, computer programmers, nurses, dentists, work within the research field, brick layers, carpenters, chefs, chemists,
It might be as interesting to know this about as much as knowing how many arrive...!
Message 6 of 71
by: nefarius
on: 16/09/2018 | 01:59 edited: 16/09/2018 | 02:06

Uncannily similar to Alemania! 

Screenshot_20180916-125604.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-125547.jpg

I've got deja vu? Is this thread a copy/paste? 

The UK is leaving the EU so what's the issue? 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 71
by: farnis
on: 16/09/2018 | 02:08

@piethorne

In relation to your well put post, I have a simple yet scientifically proven fact. If you pour a pint of boiling water into a glass vessel and then put a teaspoon of sugar in it will dissolve unnoticed. Put another one in it will dissolve again. Carry on for a few more and then, oh, its no longer dissolving and thats what is happening to britain. Proper brits are the boiling water, immigrants are the sugar. We can no longer accept the swarm of sugar.

Message 8 of 71
on: 16/09/2018 | 02:28
evr,imposibble for the public to know,Goverment pretend they don't know how many arrive to cover up the fact its too many.
We will also have no way of knowing how many dangerous criminals,paedophiles,rapists,etc arrive either,the Government knows its just we will never know.
Its pretty impossible with technology in the 21st century for any person on this planet to disapeer,we are all findable if any government wishes,yet untraceable when the Goverments agenda suits.
Message 9 of 71
by: isambardo
on: 16/09/2018 | 07:52

Suggest you also contact various religeous organisations, Re. birthrate.

Message 10 of 71