Community

Internet and service down... Omg!!

Started by: starkey93
On: 07/12/2018 | 14:29
Replies: 2

Highlighted
by: starkey93
on: 07/12/2018 | 14:29

Big issue with o2 yesterday with everything crashing to a holt, and lots of people lost without there everyday service, 02 are promising a good gesture for all of there 02 customers.... Not sure what that will be but at least the situation is getting some attention, ..... Leads me to my next point what about all the networks that are piggy backing off 02 we in all fairness suffered a loss too, but as it was the main provider (02) that had the problem not (giffgaff) I'm guessing there will be no good will gesture for us. Witch also leads me to think should giffgaff consider a back up provider? Like piggy back off 02 and Vodafone ect. So it gives us a little bit of reassurance and protection from mishaps like this. What do you think? Look forward to your comments. 

C.starkey
Message 1 of 3
by: hassan_javed
on: 07/12/2018 | 20:52
giffgaff will be sending out emails to all members from today and over the next few days. If you feel that you were significantly affected then you can click through and make your choice.

Registration will stay open until close of play on Friday 14th Dec and I’ll update you again on next steps on Monday 17th.

I’d like to say sorry again that this has happened. We let you down and that’s never something we want to do.

Message 3 of 3