Knowledge Base
Community

Italian Greyhound & Whippet Meet Up in central London - Spitalfields & Regents Park

Started by: emmanuelray
On: 07/07/2018 | 12:52
Replies: 0

Highlighted
by: emmanuelray
on: 07/07/2018 | 12:52 edited: 07/07/2018 | 13:55

Hello everyone, 

If you raise Italian Greyhounds and/or Whippets, and are based in central London, then you may want to come to a private meet-up I plan to host in Spitalfields E1, and/or in Regents Park area.  It's free but please read these details clearly before responding, and feel free to share this privately with any friends you have that raise this breed of dogs.

The first meet up will be in Spitalfields. We will gather at an agreed meeting spot and walk to St Katherine Docks, via Tower Hill,  possibly in a zig-zag way covering green areas, and also walk around a nearby park. 

Please note the meet up is for Italian Greyhounds mainly, but whippets are also welcome. 

Those interested, please send me a PM so I can give you details of a private what's app group for this Dog Meetup Only. 

When you message me, please include the following:

1) Your full name and location (exact town - don't just say "London!")

2) What dog/s you have - Italian Greyhound and/or Whippet

3) How many humans (you can bring your partner or a friend, family member or colleague) will attend.

4) How many dogs will attend.

5) Any specific concerns or issues I should know about. 

The event will NOT be advertised on social media or anywhere in the public domain.

Details will only be shared in the what's app group. This is aimed at people who live in or around Spitalfields, or those that live close to Regents Park.  

This is mainly because, the hot summer weather can take their toll on these dogs and traveling through traffic jams, in the heat, whether by private transport or (worse!) public transport can be too tiresome for these precious dogs!

Regards,

Ray

Message 1 of 1