Knowledge Base
Community

Laboratory Dogs

Started by: nefarius
On: 12/02/2019 | 23:24
Replies: 10

by: nefarius
on: 12/02/2019 | 23:24

British Secretary of State, Greg Clark, has approved the application of a new puppy and ferret farm that could sell more than a thousand animals a year to be sliced open and6infected with disease or slowly poisoned to death at cruel medical labs.

Follow the link and sign the petition if you feel strongly about this 👇

https://ladyfreethinker.org/sign-stop-plan-to-breed-helpless-dogs-for-barbaric-medical-tests/

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 11
by: patchandcrew
on: 12/02/2019 | 23:33

Signed !!!!!!!!!!! The evil piece of garbage should volunteer to be tested on. Wonder why the scumbag would say no to the idea........... Vile disgusting *bleep*  *bleep* *bleep*  *bleep* *bleep*  *bleep* *bleep*  *bleep* *bleep*  *bleep* *bleep*  *bleep* 

Message 2 of 11
by: masterluke
on: 13/02/2019 | 00:50

Lady Freethinker is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN # 47-4213802. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.

American. There's a mailing address on the contact form.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 11
on: 13/02/2019 | 00:59

Signatures are optional for this "World wide Web" organisation as are donations. 👍

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 11
by: masterluke
on: 13/02/2019 | 01:45

There's so much bull on the Internet especially when there's money to be made from it - there's probably fake scam sites reporting fake scam sites to make themselves seem legit. I don't like looking at these websites though seeing animal abuse. Smiley Sad

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 11
on: 13/02/2019 | 01:47

@masterluke wrote:

There's so much bull on the Internet especially when there's money to be made from it - there's probably fake scam sites reporting fake scam sites to make themselves seem legit. I don't like looking at these websites though seeing animal abuse. Smiley Sad

If I were you I'd report it to giffgaff 👍

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 11