Knowledge Base
Community

Lambs to the slaughter

Started by: tradertall
On: 08/12/2018 | 14:41
Replies: 3

by: tradertall
on: 08/12/2018 | 14:41

The UK negotiating trade deals around the world with our own independent trade policy?

The UK cannot even negotiate its own exit agreement.

There is nothing in Brexit negotiations to show UK has any clue how to negotiate trade arrangements.

We will be lambs to the slaughter.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 4
by: eileenusher
on: 08/12/2018 | 14:55
@tradertall yep I agree something I've being saying all along, I can see us paying through the nose for trade deals and of course the price of that passed on to us, we didn't vote for this, but yet we have to suffer, f ridiculous and unfair.
Message 2 of 4
by: kenralph
on: 08/12/2018 | 15:29

@tradertall wrote:

The UK cannot even negotiate its own exit agreement.

There was no negotiation to be had, the rules were written down ages ago..we signed up to them!

However one campaign of lies, and two years of procrastinating as to how they (the Conservatives) could dupe the public into believing this deal is the very best on offer (with a few tiddly adjustments, it hasn't moved) has now found Samson May pulling down the temple of Dagon around her, and everyone inside it too.

My prediction.

The Deal

No Deal

And the fabled Land of Milk and Honey deal will all fail

Brexit will be extended by 5 years, the government will collapse and we shall have a GE in the new year.

Message 3 of 4
by: eileenusher
on: 08/12/2018 | 15:47
@kenralph I hope its exstende, then a GE then the next lot cancel it altogether the preliminary findings of the European Court so far have said the UK could cancel it without the say of the other 27, final ruling tho is due before march.
I can see a no deal, and complete balls up, and years upon years of turmoil and hardship, hope its your scenario and not mine
Message 4 of 4