Knowledge Base
Community

Let's Just Not Stay In E. U.

Started by: starkey93
On: 03/12/2018 | 03:40
Replies: 49

by: starkey93
on: 03/12/2018 | 03:40

This is an article against @ytokyo where he wants to stay in E. U........ People of the giffgaff world and beyong we had a vote loads of months to decide., and we voted out. Now just let it be and let the country move on with the voted decision. If the vote was to stay in no one would be asking for a re-vote just to try and get what they want. We would just get on with it like we always have done. I understand its new and unknown territory. But we are a strong country and we will thrive and strive, the country will be a better and stronger one for the decision. I belive it with all my heart. The NHS is at Tipping Point These Vote May Have Saved our NHS For the long Term! #votedout #becameALifeSaver

C.starkey
Message 1 of 50
by: nefarius
on: 03/12/2018 | 03:59

But the UK isn't staying in the EU.

I see the point to the other thread but not this one? 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 50
by: starkey93
on: 03/12/2018 | 04:18
@nefarius
Yeah think I may have just been ranting aha, so many strong opinions on the subject to be fair.
C.starkey
Message 3 of 50
Highlighted
by: kenralph
on: 03/12/2018 | 06:42

The UK voted out by the slimmest of margins, and on a boatload of lies.

Of those eligible to vote it took less than 33% of a vote to decide the fate of 100% of the people, that, is a democratic failure.

I believe, as many commentators and poll after poll shows,that a second vote will overturn the first. And that is how split this country has become.

One man's ego (Cameron) tried to cling to his leadership with this vote, in a failed attempt to heal the conservative party, He walked away. And so has, what..a dozen? of the members in prominent positions, even within the Brexit committee.

It's a shambles. It's a farce.

The Bank of England has forecast a deficit of nearly 4% AT THE VERY BEST unemployment to rise to 7.5% and house prices to plunge by up to 30%

That's Strong and Stable...

Message 4 of 50
by: michaeldunha
on: 03/12/2018 | 07:14
Poll after poll before the referendum said the country would vote remain.
The bank of England couldn't even predict the last recession, so now we're expected to believe them now.
More scaremongering, more lies.
Message 5 of 50
by: snenklehen
on: 03/12/2018 | 07:40
Oh come on be fair, we all remember the emergency punishment budget...... Oh wait that was a remain lie too
Guilty of thought crimes - If there is hope, it lies in the proles.
Message 6 of 50
by: gvmhb
on: 03/12/2018 | 07:48
Is the economy more important than the environment?
To the EU it is, yes!
The EU is desperately damaging to the environment of this country and the planet in general.

The EU encourages and causes massive carbon emissions and consequently adds to climate change.
We need to stop the damage that us being in the EU causes. It may only make a small difference overall, but probably more than everybody "going vegan" would.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 50
by: cameliawing
on: 03/12/2018 | 07:50
All this scare mongering! How many times have we had the bleak future story only to find that some areas have improved. Predictions that have not come true.
Message 8 of 50
by: nefarius
on: 03/12/2018 | 07:51

I think you'll find the environment is being destroyed by America and China more so. 

Just hoover the rubbish with a 900 watt vacuum cleaner! 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 50
by: c_lockett
on: 03/12/2018 | 08:45
Totally agree @starkey93
I just want them to get us out.
Message 10 of 50