Community

Love2shop vouchers

Started by: drakanstyr
On: 09/12/2018 | 21:36
Replies: 5

by: drakanstyr
on: 09/12/2018 | 21:36

Hi, 

I have some of them and instead of spending their value on sth I don't really need, I browsed for how to turn em into cash. Manny ideas but, does anybody here done that? what would be the best option? Selling on eBay? prepaid cards etc I am trying to save money on my retirement, your answers will be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6
by: rickvigorous
on: 10/12/2018 | 00:28
can you buy O2(=giffgaff) credit with them?
You could try selling them to zeek, but you will always get less than their face value:
https://www.zeek.me/

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: inspiron42
on: 13/12/2018 | 08:16
Or you can sell to Card Yard at a discount.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: wildwolf17
on: 22/12/2018 | 01:13
What about selling them on social media Facebook etc.
Message 4 of 6
by: tired16
on: 24/12/2018 | 11:49 edited: 24/12/2018 | 11:51

Hi @drakanstyr I think the best way to sell them would be by auctioning them on eBay, but be sure to start bidding at a price you'd be happy to sell them for. For example, if the voucher are worth £20, it would be risky starting bidding at £0.99 because there's always that chance that only one person would happen to see it and bid in time before auction ends- and the sold price would be a sad £0.99. So start at a price you're comfortable with.

To be honest, with vouchers, I've seen people on ebay put them up for £2-£3 less than the actual voucher price- so perhaps you could try that. You could also list it as "buy it now" instead of auction if that appeals to you more. I would try eBay first myself. Good luck! Smiley Happy

P.S. If you want to try other avenues, you could list on eBay, gumtree and the newer site known as "Shpock" - the downside with those sites is sadly, you do get a lot of time wasters, whereas on eBay it's listed and once the sale happens, it's a done deal. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Please remember to select a "Best answer" and give "Kudos" to those that have helped you. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
by: drakanstyr
on: 08/01/2019 | 00:34
Thx for all the answers, I decided to spend all £70 on Bosh cordless hammer drill, I had to pay only £20 for it from my own card. My old one gone so it was easy decission though.
Message 6 of 6