Knowledge Base
Community

Magnetic jewellery

Started by: klmwong
On: 17/02/2019 | 18:13
Replies: 14

by: klmwong
on: 17/02/2019 | 18:13

Was speaking to a lady who ran a stall selling magnetic jewellery. She had rings, bracelets, anklets, necklaces and various other bits of pieces.

At the time she was explaining how magnetic jewellery had lots of benefits but I can't quite remember what she said but it was along the lines of the magnetic jewellery improves your circulation and benefits include better sleep, less aches and pains, less migraines and so on.

I would like to ask if anyone here wears magnetic jewellery and whether it has had any effect on you. 

Message 1 of 15
by: frenchielove
on: 17/02/2019 | 18:17

I did try a bracelet once @klmwong mad absolutely no difference whatsoever, but I say, try it yourself, we are all different 🤗

Message 2 of 15
by: newcrazymember2018
on: 17/02/2019 | 18:21
I have worn magnetic jewellery before and didn't really notice a lot of difference from wearing any other jewerelly. Iona thing I thing I liked was that I found it easier to take on and off, other than that never thought there was much difference, it looked nice too just like most jewerelly.
Message 3 of 15
by: koshka
on: 17/02/2019 | 18:43

They make you more attractive.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
by: asimahj
on: 17/02/2019 | 20:23
why not just carry a magnet in your pocket
Message 5 of 15
by: majorincident
on: 18/02/2019 | 09:43

There is absolutely no evidence that magnetic jewellery has any effect in relieving this or that condition.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.
Message 6 of 15
by: glitterykittee
on: 18/02/2019 | 13:47
I don't wear magnetic jewellery
Message 7 of 15
by: funnymarv
on: 18/02/2019 | 14:51

Never worn any and not planning on wearing any 

Message 8 of 15
by: caro120
on: 18/02/2019 | 16:51

@klmwong wrote:

Was speaking to a lady who ran a stall selling magnetic jewellery. She had rings, bracelets, anklets, necklaces and various other bits of pieces.

At the time she was explaining how magnetic jewellery had lots of benefits but I can't quite remember what she said but it was along the lines of the magnetic jewellery improves your circulation and benefits include better sleep, less aches and pains, less migraines and so on.

I would like to ask if anyone here wears magnetic jewellery and whether it has had any effect on you. 

Pretty sure it has an effect but you got to get it right and as @frenchielove says it's down to individual too.

Tens machines use electric pulses to kill pain so there is something in it.

I'm no good with magnetic clasps on stuff, seemed to make neck ache but was ok on wrist.. maybe coincidence but it seemed to happen over and over.  Wasn't heavy thing and shame cos they are easier to use.

There's been some publicity about magnet therapy for menopausal symptoms including sweats, you can get a clip on thing that goes on underwear so many inches under belly button.  Tried it with just little ceramic magnets and seemed to make a difference with night sweats etc.  But not persevered.

Would be great if meant didn't use meds tho they say pros and cons with those.  Anything that gives better sleep and balance.

Again, don't they use a small current with some types of acupuncture, not tried that.

And have heard of earthing mats for sleep disorders, think they use a small current?  Was a rumour that Mrs Thatcher used something similar for bathing to give her more energy, who knows eh?

Lot of money in medicinal things and you don't mind if they work.  At end of day no short cuts and often things mean a change of lifestyle or acceptance that something's worn out maybe and hope that it sorts itself out!

Message 9 of 15
by: zedbibi93
on: 18/02/2019 | 20:07
Hmm never come across this sounds interesting
Message 10 of 15