Community

My latest daft project.

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 10/05/2016 | 15:26
Replies: 4042

by: dtuxcomp
on: 24/11/2018 | 23:49
@dolly247 "Yawnage" ffs Smiley Sad

If this project didn't already have the screaming in my head turned up to 11 that would have done it Smiley Wink
Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3211 of 4,043
by: dolly247
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:01

@dtuxcomp wrote:

@dolly247 "Yawnage" ffs Smiley Sad

If this project didn't already have the screaming in my head turned up to 11 that would have done it Smiley Wink

MIC and TOWIE are totez Yawnage Mr D. 

Like. 

Abz Totez. x

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3212 of 4,043
by: andyslc
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:10

@dtuxcomp wrote:

So as the eagle eyed @dolly247 sussed, the total was 8 !!!!

That's right all this p'ing about for 8 f'in extra channels !!!!

And . . .

That's not 8 lovely shiny new channels that I'd actually watch, oh no no no no no no no Smiley Sad

Here's the 8 channels.

1. Al Jazeera Eng HD - not really for me Smiley Happy

2. Keep It Country - A great music channel, but I've got hard drives full of music, shelves of tapes, vinyl, and even a box of minidiscs, enough mp3 players to have one in each room, and if I'm in the kitchen my phone's usually on the sill playing an album, and if I do want to play music through the TV there's Magic radio Smiley Happy

3. Travelxp - When the 'f' do I have the time to go anywhere, I've got daft projects to finish Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

4. Forces TV - I won't make any jokes here, I have absolute respect for those who have served and their loved ones, but, I'm a pacifist so not really the target audience for this channel.

5. FreeSports - SPORTS !!! More f'ing sports !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. NOW XMAS - Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Pass me the hammer, please Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

7. PBS America - Meh Smiley Sad

8. Together - What's another word for "meh" ???

So depending on how you count it the answer is 0 through 8 so everybody who didn't spend an insane amount of time tearing their hair out trying to get a HD tuner to work only to find they gained absolutely bugger all from the damn thing - WINS !!!!!!

So @dolly247 gets two prizes. One for the correct number of channels (8) and also the first answer (1) as that’s the only channel you’ve really gained @dtuxcomp.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 3213 of 4,043
by: andyslc
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:11

@dolly247 wrote:

Pressed on it to make it bigger but it wasn't big enough. 

Turned it sideways and it grew a bit bigger but still not big enough so screenshot that angle. Then stroked it out with my thumb and index finger til it was big enough to see 😇 x

Are you even allowed to say that on the giffgaff forum @dolly247 😮

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 3214 of 4,043
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:13

@dolly247 wrote:

Pressed on it to make it bigger but it wasn't big enough. 

Turned it sideways and it grew a bit bigger but still not big enough so screenshot that angle. Then stroked it out with my thumb and index finger til it was big enough to see 😇 x

@dolly247 Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

As if there was proof needed we were twins Smiley Wink I just asked a guy over on FB "how big's your hard drive" Smiley Wink I just hope I've found the one American with a decent sense of humour Smiley Happy

I really should concentrate on doing one thing at a time but just can't do it. I'm nattering away on here and FB ( forgive me dear GG friends but some of my on-line friends aren't on GG, and some of them probably shouldn't be Smiley Wink ) I'm also ( via the home network so I don't have to keep swapping rooms ) ripping a couple of CD's that arrived today on the new laptop in the man cave, and messing with the PC that's got the HD tuner in it, also in the man cave Smiley Happy Oh yeah and checking in on the PVR and the playback PC, all without having to get up until I need a fresh beer Smiley Happy If I didn't keep spitting it out Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised the beer !!! I'd not need to get up for ages Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3215 of 4,043
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:19
Do what I do. Choke on it until it goes down. Can't waste good beer. x
Some people post pics that are too small on a phone @andyslc, of course helpful tips to view them are allowed on giffgaff. It's the giffgaff way 😇 x
Message 3216 of 4,043
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:36

@themzbiker wrote:

@dtuxcomp

Tinker with next Mmm wouldn't like to say

@dolly247

Hope your getting a prize but you know how tight Mr D is oh did i say that

@themzbiker  Tight ??

Tight ????

Me ??

Tight ??

I'll have you know I resemble that remark Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

and our @frenchielove was worried about being rude by guessing 2 Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Tight indeed Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Our @dolly247 wins something worth far more than mere money or trinkets Smiley Happy

She wins an extra special,

not available in the shops,

one time only . . .

Mr D's thumbs up Smiley Happy

and here it is for you sis Smiley Happy

IMG_20181125_002344.jpg

Message 3217 of 4,043
by: themzbiker
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:42
@dtuxcomp

Your thumbs up is priceless that will do @dolly247 nicely
Message 3218 of 4,043
on: 25/11/2018 | 00:45

@dtuxcomp wrote:

@themzbiker wrote:

@dtuxcomp

Tinker with next Mmm wouldn't like to say

@dolly247

Hope your getting a prize but you know how tight Mr D is oh did i say that

@themzbiker  Tight ??

Tight ????

Me ??

Tight ??

I'll have you know I resemble that remark Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

and our @frenchielove was worried about being rude by guessing 2 Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Tight indeed Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Our @dolly247 wins something worth far more than mere money or trinkets Smiley Happy

She wins an extra special,

not available in the shops,

one time only . . .

Mr D's thumbs up Smiley Happy

and here it is for you sis Smiley Happy

IMG_20181125_002344.jpg

Omg that is a Special Mr D Thumbs Up! No plaster, bandage, blood or ambulance crew in the background. Smiley Surprised x

Message 3219 of 4,043
on: 25/11/2018 | 01:14
@andyslc Two prizes ?? Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Really ??? Shh @dolly247 will hear you, are you trying to make me look cheap ??

Message 3220 of 4,043