Knowledge Base
Community

Netflix- Maddy mccann

Started by: tess_yvonne
On: 18/03/2019 | 14:24
Replies: 50

by: tess_yvonne
on: 18/03/2019 | 14:24

I started watching the series yesterday.

I just can't get my head round why on Earth they would leave their young children esp at their ages alone doesn't matter if they was checking on them every ten mins in my opinion it's out of order.

Has anyone watched/watching this?

What's your thoughts?

Message 1 of 51
by: trudy81
on: 18/03/2019 | 14:27
Hi..

Yes I started watching this, I got through 1 episode and had the same thoughts as you.

I can't see myself going back to finish it, I just feel that we will never know the truth as to what happened to that little girl.

One thing I do know, something's strange has gone on there.
Message 2 of 51
by: majorincident
on: 18/03/2019 | 14:30

@tess_yvonnewrote:

I just can't get my head round why on Earth they would leave their young children esp at their ages alone doesn't matter if they was checking on them every ten mins in my opinion it's out of order.

I agree, but the McCanns have been given a sympathetic hearing by the likes of the Daily Fail and Daily Express because they are middleclass professionals.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.
Message 3 of 51
by: djgizzouk
on: 18/03/2019 | 14:47 edited: 18/03/2019 | 14:55

Dna in the boot of the dads hire car says... she died whether he hit her or she took his pills .. or something,,,, then they plotted for up to two days before making out shed just vanished (she hadnt been seeb by anyone for 2 days...) there behaviour wasnt like that of other parents who have just lost a child 
My guess would be ... an accident they would of got in trouble for maybe even giving her a sleeper so they could go out and then panic and cunning

Message 4 of 51
by: hunterchunk
on: 18/03/2019 | 15:11

Hello @tess_yvonne  i see where you are coming from but I bet it's something that hangs around their necks for the rest of their lives. Obviously it wasn't what they wanted to happen, no parent would. Like you it isn't something we used to do. We would sit on the balcony while the kids slept. Being abducted was not something that was on our minds but we were  always aware that a fire may break out and the kids would be trapped. . It's very sad but I can't see her ever being found now. To make public the fact of the defect in her eye wasn't in my opinion the best thing to do either 

Message 5 of 51
by: jmart62
on: 18/03/2019 | 15:51

@tess_yvonne 

I have not got a clue why they did what they did and these are intelligent people.Not so sure people on low income would have been afforded all this money over all these years looking for someone that still hasn’t turned up any clues! There are thousands of other people missing year in year out who’s loved ones just have to hope they turn up without the police constantly searching for them.No doubt they will have this on their conscience for life but let’s not forget it was 3 children they left and they should be thankful the other 2 didn’t go missing as well.

Message 6 of 51
by: tonicurtis1967
on: 18/03/2019 | 16:51
Yea tess im on to episode 5 . So many things dont add up
Message 9 of 51
by: 123kingarthur
on: 18/03/2019 | 16:51
@djgizzouk I have searched the tv times and I am unable to find the channel it was on can you enlighten me please
Message 8 of 51
by: beautiful01
on: 18/03/2019 | 16:52

Horrible case 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 51