OUT means OUT

Started by: goodlife2
On: 07/12/2018 | 23:49
Replies: 53

Highlighted
by: antiochean
on: 10/12/2018 | 07:25

@joolzian wrote:

Not sure you have God on side @goodlife2  https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/13/archbishop-suggests-brexit-fascist-tradition @bazthebear

Trust me, the Archbishop doesn't necessarily line up with God on matters of politics!

Message 51 of 54
by: goodlife2
on: 11/12/2018 | 00:25
Trust me, the Archbishop doesn't necessarily line up with God on matters of politics! You are so right I put my trust in GOD not the Archbishop, or T. May he will get us out of this EU mess, and bring to pass T. Mays words out means out. We will be free on 29th March 2019, so come on team GB let's all work together and be nice to each other.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 52 of 54
by: bazthebear2
on: 11/12/2018 | 15:33
yes he is horrid man.
Baz The Bear
Supporting Wildlife Worldwide
Message 53 of 54
by: bearcool1
on: 11/12/2018 | 15:53
You make lots of good points, except I didn't ever say all leave voters, I was referring to those people whose behaviour is out of order. The stereotyping you complain of is probably the biggest thing I hate about this whole conversation. It's why we have the xenophobia from the red top media and the posters which are almost duplicates of Nazi propaganda. There are valid points on all sides, but very few are heard.
And yes, I probably should have let the apostrophe go, but the particular context - invoking God and religion - seemed particular absurd to me.
Message 54 of 54