Community

Panodrama

Started by: sushiwhoosh
On: 12/02/2019 | 11:01
Replies: 20

by: revjonty
on: 12/02/2019 | 13:05

@andyslc wrote:

@revjonty Blinding! Thanks for that. Yes the one of Sweeney losing his temper was actually a clip from the confrontation Sweeney had with Scientologists. The name of the guy just happened to be Tommy as well. Going back and looking at it the video linkas  appears on google is “BBC/Panorama exposed by Tommy Robinson...” whilst once you check the hidden description on YouTube it states this does not involve Tommy Robinson but shows you the man he had to deal with. Think it’s a Robinson supporter rather than Tr himself

The other one is a sit down **ahem** interview where Robinson plays a couple of sound clips to Sweeney and then just shouts over him when he tries to answer/protest/explain/say anything.

Well there you have it. 

Tommy Robinson's level of integrity.

Using completely unrelated footage to give a misleading impression of what happened. 

Of course his supporters won't notice that because, well let's face it, they're as thick as pig squits, & TR knows it. 

Order a sim from here & get a bonus £5 credit upon activation

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 21
by: sushiwhoosh
on: 12/02/2019 | 13:13
@michaeldunha

If you have spent criminal convictions then you've served your sentence. It does not mean they can keep being mentioned time and time again. How many MP's have criminal convictions !!!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 12 of 21
on: 12/02/2019 | 13:14
@andysic

Yes, that's the bit that's got me. There'a also another video floating about which I presume is from the same recordings where Sweeney is **bleep** at lunchtime and spend £220 of licence fee payers money on booze for him and his friends
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 21
on: 12/02/2019 | 13:15
@only_justme65

Tommy Robinson is going to air the entire footage on two video screens outside of the BBC HQ in Manchester (Salford) of their alleged corruption
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 21
on: 12/02/2019 | 13:16
@toomuchtime

I do too, I don't like him but if this is correct and they did tell people what to say on camera, the issue isn't with Robinson, it's with their impartiality and credibility as a news documentary programme
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 15 of 21
on: 12/02/2019 | 13:18
Well according to his facebook page @andysic there is another reveal at 8pm tonight
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 16 of 21
by: andyslc
on: 12/02/2019 | 19:41

I can’t say I’m exactly gripped by the thought @sushiwhoosh. I find the man exceedingly tedious. Regarding not holding someone’s criminal past against them what we’re talking about here is credibility. Assault, assault on police, mortgage fraud, using someone else’s passport (trying to enter the US and hide a previous drugs conviction which would have seem him refused entry) and leading a 100 strong brawl (I can’t find the exact charge for which he got his 12 month suspended sentence and 3 yr ban from Luton FC)...and that little lot doesn’t include his recent conviction for contempt of court and only goes back as far as 2005.

How many chances does one man deserve?

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 17 of 21
Highlighted
by: nefarius
on: 12/02/2019 | 20:19 edited: 12/02/2019 | 20:22

How to ruin a case against someone - open your mouth before proceedings begin 👍

He'll probably end up in prison again Smiley Very Happy

Hasn't he got a book out - 'Ow  't go' bout it all wrong way". 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 18 of 21
on: 13/02/2019 | 15:43 edited: 13/02/2019 | 15:45

@andysic but the other side of the argument is that we can't deport rapists and murders who come here from Bulgaria, instead we give them a council house, benefits and a nice life.

That culture breeds people like Tommy Robinson unfortunately

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 19 of 21
on: 13/02/2019 | 15:44
@nefarlus

I think he's done it this was to stop them getting an injunction or to get stuff out before they release an injunction
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 20 of 21