Knowledge Base
Community

Police Federation: no deal could lead to rationing and disruption

Started by: techiebloke
On: 16/11/2018 | 21:35
Replies: 7

by: techiebloke
on: 16/11/2018 | 21:35

https://news.sky.com/story/police-federation-no-deal-brexit-could-lead-to-disruption-danger-delays-a...

Think it says everything about the situation when the Police are concerned

Get a free giffgaff Sim
"Those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind"
Message 1 of 8
by: mrbond007
on: 16/11/2018 | 21:38

Lol seriously! 

Sky are just a tool of the EU 

The police will need to work like everyone else does 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 8
by: extreme_one
on: 16/11/2018 | 21:43

@mrbond007 wrote:

Sky are just a tool of the EU 

lol

Brilliant.

Just when I thought I'd heard it all.

Smiley Indifferent
Message 3 of 8
by: orlf
on: 17/11/2018 | 00:02
While the police are well placed to comment on disruption and public disorder, I don't think they have an accurate way to predict rationing. This looks like hyperbole by the reporter to me.
I'm Orlf. It's a Norwegian name.
Message 4 of 8
by: k89bpa
on: 17/11/2018 | 00:11
There's not gonna be a "no deal".

Call me an optimist or delusional but I'm thinking that there might just be one almighty U-turn and we end up cancelling Article 50.

The biggest cheer the other day was when May suggested the "No Brexit" alternative to her much hated plan, remain are well ahead in all the polls, we are STILL waiting for a Brexiteer to step up to the plate with an actual plan/alternative...

Then the Tories are ripping themselves to shreds...

There's gonna be a general election, (yeah, yeah, fixed term, blah, blah, didn't stop May calling one after saying that she wasn't gonna), there has to be, you've Northern Ireland voting Remain, you've got the DUP really furious, the Government is a minority Government for real right now without them propping the Tories up.

They're trying to do a no confidence thing, which if it works means we have yet another unelected leader and that's gonna spark issues regardless of whether they're remain or leave and it'll lead either to a general election or another referendum, the choices of which will be hope and pray, (no deal), or keep things the same, (remain).

And who in their right mind would trust ANY of the front line politicians in this country, (from any party), to be able to put in place any favourable trade agreements and indeed any policies which benefit the people of the United Kingdom?

The Tories and Labour can't even manage their own **bleep**ing parties effectively let alone a country, and the same goes for UKIP who have now faded into obscurity together with the Lib Dems so who's it gonna be? Caroline Lucas? :-D

Anyone voting for a "No Deal" after seeing the blatant incompetence of our politicians would...

Make your own punchlines, I don't wanna get a nasty email from the moderators, lol
Message 5 of 8
by: darrenperfett
on: 17/11/2018 | 00:43
Trouble is this debacle will put people if voting in future, as some people will think,what is the point of voting if the government etc can't get there act together and get on with it,and stop making excuses???
Message 6 of 8
by: nefarius
on: 17/11/2018 | 04:20

Could, could not. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
by: toomuchtime
on: 17/11/2018 | 06:01

If the police can't cope they will use the army.

Message 8 of 8