Knowledge Base
Community

Saving Light

Started by: richybluecfc
On: 29/07/2018 | 10:07
Replies: 449

by: richybluecfc
on: 09/02/2019 | 17:09
@frenchielove taken things a little slower as new tablets having a weird effect. Whenever I get angry or a little stressed I feel s little dizzy. It's like s wake up call to stop in a way. Our two little ones have been getting close to us of late being told by the guys who installed our dehumidifier that the heating will only be warming our ankles because of the damp surrounding our flat. They give off a lot of heat so they are keeping us warm too! Valentine's coming up soon so have a few ideas. I need to be more romantic or at least try to be! 🤗
http://bit.ly/GGachievements%22%3E%3Cimg
Message 421 of 450
by: frenchielove
on: 09/02/2019 | 17:55

Just take it easy then @richybluecfc if the new meds are affecting you. So when will you start to really notice a difference with the damp and heating? How awful for you both. 

Bless them, animals are such a source of comfort and I think they pick up on our vibes too. Have a peaceful evening 🤗

Message 422 of 450
by: harryjulie1
on: 09/02/2019 | 19:19
Can I just say you are an inspiration to others for being open about falling in life am saying that as don't like to use the words mental health as most people I no who have fallen are an inspiration too and could teach us all a thing or too about life like yourself well done you get my respect @richybluecfc
Message 423 of 450
on: 10/02/2019 | 14:55
@harryjulie1 I am just trying my best to show that it's ok to share my life's experiences however difficult they might be from day to day. @frenchielove my new medication is taking some time to adjust to. It's messing with my appetite as well. Craving food one of the side effects or fluid I'm not sure which really..I know I've been feeling light headed too even when I've needed to drive. Might need to explain when I'm asked to go out to take lads that I can't manage it. Just don't want to cause a fuss you know! Getting through my days a bit tougher than I expected being on medication as getting a bit of brain fog but hopefully I'll readjust soon. 🤗
Message 424 of 450
on: 10/02/2019 | 14:58

Explain to them or get T to do it, that until your body adjusts, you shouldn’t be driving as you could have an accident. @richybluecfc I hope you adjust soon, once you do, I am sure it will be better. How is the decorating coming along? And those kittens? Are they behaving? 

Try to have a peaceful day, love to you both 💐🤗

Message 425 of 450
on: 10/02/2019 | 15:44
@frenchielove decorating starts again tomorrow. Need to get paint and start rolling 👍 have a touch up job of filling in where our cats in general using wall to scratch off paintwork. Needs sprucing up a bit. T just wants our flat to feel more like home that's all. At least with me being on medication I can just focus on what needs to be done and just get lost in doing it. Bit like mindfulness in a way! Our kittens on our bed sleeping. They sneakily went in room! Thanks for being there it means the world 🤗
Message 426 of 450
on: 12/02/2019 | 19:56
Been ok last few days but have made acres misjudgments whilst driving. Struggling a little with my blind spots. Having to slow things rightsand now. @frenchielove Iast few days I've been feeling a little better as changed a few things with my diet. Trying to cut out as much sugar as I can. Think it's helping a little if I'm honest as not feeling we hire as lethargic and i have been. I'm trying to walk as much as I can without going over the top and want to go over our big field with a football at some point. Will start painting soon and have that focus again. I will get there, slowly but surely. 🤗
Message 427 of 450
on: 12/02/2019 | 20:01

Oh dear @richybluecfc stay safe, is it the medication that is affecting your driving? Cutting out sugar is great and can only be good. Walking too, and playing football, all good stuff. When you feel able and get back to the decorating you will lose yourself in the job. Take care 🤗

Message 428 of 450
Highlighted
by: hassan_javed
on: 12/02/2019 | 20:09
really pleased you are getting help now
hope you get better soon
Message 429 of 450
on: 12/02/2019 | 20:35
@frenchielove yes possibly affecting it in some way. I am becoming a little worried I have to admit. I've been trying to see let out a debt management plan as well. Trying to get some control over my debts if I can. It's a constant worry if I have enough money for this as he that. I've managed to get T see one thing for Thursday. I'm just trying to be less grumpy 😡not easy with our little uns, kittens being mischievous 😆 they are asleep at the moment, but will wake up soon enough. They try my patience but wouldn't want them any other way!🤗
Message 430 of 450