Knowledge Base
Community

Stood on a plug ... Worst pain known to man!

Started by: extreme_one
On: 25/12/2018 | 17:02
Replies: 15

by: vorb
on: 25/12/2018 | 18:38
I'm being forced to watch Strictly. That's worse than any physical pain.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

- Terry Pratchett, Eric
Message 11 of 16
by: 7whales
on: 25/12/2018 | 19:07

Compared to:

Stubbing your toe so badly while rushing to put your boots on that you're not sure if it's broken or if you've pushed the toenail backwards into the skin?

Yep, me. We had to rush to an appointment two weeks ago, and while I rushed to put my heavy boots on, I accidently hit the toe next to the smallest one on my left foot, on the boot edge, very hard and firmly. Swelled up the next day and pain started and I've been putting an antiseptic spray on it and taking aspirin which is also said to help stop possible infection, to ease the pain. And it really hurts.

May have to eventually get to our doc or the ER, neither one being a good idea during the holidays, so I may wait for a week or so, hoping it eases by itself, which is doubtful.

Meanwhile, hopping along with ouches each step, but at least it's on my left foot and not the accelerator and brake pedal's right foot, so still able to drive.

7whales.

Message 12 of 16
by: loyalistdan
on: 25/12/2018 | 19:35

ive had gout @extreme_one its like standing on a plug over an over

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 16
by: bobrobinson
on: 25/12/2018 | 19:43

@tinawilliams0410 wrote:

Two words:

Child birth

@tinawilliams0410

And kidney Stones Smiley Sad

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 16
by: shazzzy
on: 25/12/2018 | 19:47
ouch
Merry Christmas
Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
by: orlf
on: 31/12/2018 | 01:08
People always say, "ooh, there's nothing worse than a paper cut." Perhaps you want to compare notes with some of those people.
I'm Orlf. It's a Norwegian name.
Message 16 of 16