Knowledge Base
Community

T-shirt slogans, funny pics & gags ;) :)

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 24/05/2017 | 23:01
Replies: 6111
Reply

by: dolly247
on: 11/01/2019 | 23:46

@themzbiker wrote:

@dtuxcomp

Good ones 😊 I'm sure the monkey is drunk 😵 too
I've seen that it's only the blokes that shake the drops off at petrol ⛽ pump maybe its because we're used to shaking the drops off something else 😉😉 if you know what i mean 😉 😊

Well @themzbiker and @dtuxcomp it would look pretty weird if us women shook an Iceburg after we'd filled the car with petrol, wouldn't it?

If you get what I mean 😉 Smiley Wink x

 

😇 x

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3731 of 6,112
by: dtuxcomp
on: 12/01/2019 | 00:02

@dolly247 wrote:

@themzbiker wrote:

@dtuxcomp

Good ones 😊 I'm sure the monkey is drunk 😵 too
I've seen that it's only the blokes that shake the drops off at petrol ⛽ pump maybe its because we're used to shaking the drops off something else 😉😉 if you know what i mean 😉 😊

Well @themzbiker and @dtuxcomp it would look pretty weird if us women shook an Iceburg after we'd filled the car with petrol, wouldn't it?

If you get what I mean 😉 Smiley Wink x

 

😇 x

@dolly247  'course I get what you mean sis, you're talking about what done this Smiley Wink

 

TitanicWarning.jpgTitanic2.jpg

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3732 of 6,112
by: themzbiker
on: 12/01/2019 | 06:08
@dtuxcomp.

Great take on a iceberg mr D i like it 😊 brilliant that is 😉😁
@dolly247
Oh i do know what you mean 😊 i enjoy a nice bit of lettuce myself 😉😉😁
Message 3733 of 6,112
by: alienlady
on: 12/01/2019 | 12:31

Excellent ones Smiley LOLSmiley LOL @dtuxcomp 

Message 3734 of 6,112
by: frenchielove
on: 12/01/2019 | 13:53

Deleting cookies @dtuxcomp love it 😂

Message 3735 of 6,112
by: dtuxcomp
on: 12/01/2019 | 21:39
@andyslc Just to let you know I got your PM but it won't let me send a reply Smiley Sad I'll be sharing that pic you sent me over on FB though Smiley Wink Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3736 of 6,112
by: dolly247
on: 12/01/2019 | 22:26

@dtuxcomp wrote:

@andyslc Just to let you know I got your PM but it won't let me send a reply Smiley Sad I'll be sharing that pic you sent me over on FB though Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

What pic? x

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3737 of 6,112
Highlighted
by: dtuxcomp
on: 13/01/2019 | 00:13

@dolly247 wrote:

@dtuxcomp wrote:

@andyslc Just to let you know I got your PM but it won't let me send a reply Smiley Sad I'll be sharing that pic you sent me over on FB though Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

What pic? x

@dolly247  If I can get a PM to send I'll pass it on to you Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3738 of 6,112
by: dtuxcomp
on: 13/01/2019 | 00:33
@dolly247 Sorry just tried but Smiley Sad Smiley Sad PM said no Smiley Sad Smiley Sad ever since the big outage of last year there's been some weird bugs come back into the forum Smiley Sad Remind me in a couple of days and I'll try again.
Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3739 of 6,112
by: dolly247
on: 13/01/2019 | 00:53

@dtuxcomp wrote:

@dolly247 Sorry just tried but Smiley Sad Smiley Sad PM said no Smiley Sad Smiley Sad ever since the big outage of last year there's been some weird bugs come back into the forum Smiley Sad Remind me in a couple of days and I'll try again.

To miss quote Lois Lane @dtuxcomp,

Remind you? Who's going to remind me? 😂 

It's cool Bro. I'll just blame @andyslc, he started it Smiley LOL x

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3740 of 6,112