Knowledge Base
Community

T-shirt slogans, funny pics & gags ;) :)

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 24/05/2017 | 23:01
Replies: 5678

by: dtuxcomp
on: 13/01/2019 | 00:56

@dolly247 Have to hold my hands up this time I started it, I found another lady bird book spoof that was not suitable for GG so I PM'd it to @andyslc he responded in kind, but the PM's have fallen over again Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3741 of 5,679
on: 13/01/2019 | 01:10

We didn't have seagulls like this when I was growing up in Cornwall Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

BadSeagull.jpg

DefHuman.jpgDrunkText.jpgGrowUp.jpg

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3742 of 5,679
by: dolly247
on: 13/01/2019 | 01:24
It ent going to happen to me @dtuxcomp. I refwooz to be a growded up. x
Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3743 of 5,679
on: 13/01/2019 | 01:34

@dolly247 wrote:

It ent going to happen to me @dtuxcomp. I refwooz to be a growded up. x

@dolly247  Wise words Dotty-Wott Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Message 3744 of 5,679
by: andyslc
on: 13/01/2019 | 06:57

@dtuxcomp So many great pics, where to start? The seagull - whoever made that has clearly been to Folkestone. The bunny in front of the fire - that’s just harsh. Smiley Very Happy

Totally know wot you mean about PMs. I had to change e-device just to get that totally awesome and utterly hilarious picture that @dolly247 cant see to send. Smiley Happy

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 3745 of 5,679
by: frenchielove
on: 13/01/2019 | 07:29

That seagul @dtuxcomp what a thug 😂

Message 3746 of 5,679
by: jfh
on: 13/01/2019 | 09:48

@ceecee2110 wrote:

@themzbiker
@dtuxcomp
Cows seem to watch me if I walk past them, its weird, like they are watching me, lol

I stayed at the bottom of Glastonbury tor whilst my hubby climbed it. The cows in the next field were let out into the bottom of the field where I was. I wasn’t at all scared until they encircled me and started to nudge and lick my neck!! Moved quickly then! 

Message 3747 of 5,679
by: alienlady
on: 13/01/2019 | 11:33

@dtuxcomp lol love the seagull, very 'Godfather'.

What is the pic we are all missing out on ? Email it to us all , simple enough Smiley LOL

Message 3748 of 5,679
Highlighted
on: 13/01/2019 | 15:32

@andyslc wrote:

@dtuxcomp So many great pics, where to start? The seagull - whoever made that has clearly been to Folkestone. The bunny in front of the fire - that’s just harsh. Smiley Very Happy

Totally know wot you mean about PMs. I had to change e-device just to get that totally awesome and utterly hilarious picture that @dolly247 cant see to send. Smiley Happy

@andyslc  I can't get a single PM to send, I've had several sent to me but can't reply, maybe you can get those pics to send to Dolly, it hates me ATM Smiley Sad  Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Message 3749 of 5,679
on: 13/01/2019 | 15:40

@jfh wrote:

@ceecee2110 wrote:

@themzbiker
@dtuxcomp
Cows seem to watch me if I walk past them, its weird, like they are watching me, lol

I stayed at the bottom of Glastonbury tor whilst my hubby climbed it. The cows in the next field were let out into the bottom of the field where I was. I wasn’t at all scared until they encircled me and started to nudge and lick my neck!! Moved quickly then! 

@jfh  I bet you moved quick Smiley Wink Smiley Happy There's limits to how animal friendly you can be, touble is all herd animals associate humans with being fed, most of the time they don't mean any harm, unless they've got young then they can get very teritorial and defensive.

I once helped my older brother down on the farm to feed the sheep ( only once Smiley Wink ) he'd sorted out the big bags of feed and said "The sheep will race to get the feed and can get in the way, so I'll go first, hit the trough in the middle and go right, when they all rush to me you go left, that way they won't trip you up" brilliant idea, slight snag tho, ALL the sheep behind me who went straight through me to get at the feed as he was tipping it out Smiley Wink Smiley Happy I went up in the air, the feed went all over the place and the buggers just kept coming Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised So, yeah, like I said "once" Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Message 3750 of 5,679