Knowledge Base
Community

T-shirt slogans, funny pics & gags ;) :)

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 24/05/2017 | 23:01
Replies: 5652

by: dtuxcomp
on: 13/01/2019 | 15:45

@alienlady wrote:

@dtuxcomp lol love the seagull, very 'Godfather'.

What is the pic we are all missing out on ? Email it to us all , simple enough Smiley LOL

@alienlady They are very menacing aren't they Gulls, the ones down in Cornwall will happily mug people coming out of the chippy Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Bit stuck with the pics, they are not suitable to post publicly, and PM's are playing up big time, you can't post email addresses in public posts as they'll be filtered Smiley Happy So I've been saying for people to go to my website and find my email address there if it's important for now, but if anyone does that please put you GG name in the email to save me being confused Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3751 of 5,653
by: andyslc
on: 13/01/2019 | 21:09 edited: 13/01/2019 | 21:12

@dtuxcomp Logs me out every time I try and do a pm and the stupid **insert expletive of choice** app won’t let me sign in without closing it and starting again and then why I go back to pm it logs me out again.

I think I could link to the one I sent but the one you sent would probably send gg into a flat spin. I wouldn’t want to be responsible for corrupting poor @dolly247 with such politically incorrect humour now would I. And of course if that were to happen I’d have to blame you as you’ve already said you started it and that just wouldn’t do. Smiley LOL

Caution: parental advisory fake book cover (Edit) that won’t link properly. Sorry ☹️

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 3752 of 5,653
on: 13/01/2019 | 23:01

Well we may not be able to get PM's working, and I've just found google photos isn't working at the  moment so I can't post some pics in the daft project thread Smiley Sad but I've still got a shed load of pics on the laptop so here's a few Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

MyLuck.jpgMiddleAged.jpgNoah.jpgNotYetScotty.jpg

BTW I've given up adding the mass mentions for now, they are getting quite dodgy so there's no point ATM.

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 3753 of 5,653
by: jfh
on: 13/01/2019 | 23:04

@dtuxcomp wrote:

@jfh wrote:

@ceecee2110 wrote:

@themzbiker
@dtuxcomp
Cows seem to watch me if I walk past them, its weird, like they are watching me, lol

I stayed at the bottom of Glastonbury tor whilst my hubby climbed it. The cows in the next field were let out into the bottom of the field where I was. I wasn’t at all scared until they encircled me and started to nudge and lick my neck!! Moved quickly then! 

@jfh  I bet you moved quick Smiley Wink Smiley Happy There's limits to how animal friendly you can be, touble is all herd animals associate humans with being fed, most of the time they don't mean any harm, unless they've got young then they can get very teritorial and defensive.

I once helped my older brother down on the farm to feed the sheep ( only once Smiley Wink ) he'd sorted out the big bags of feed and said "The sheep will race to get the feed and can get in the way, so I'll go first, hit the trough in the middle and go right, when they all rush to me you go left, that way they won't trip you up" brilliant idea, slight snag tho, ALL the sheep behind me who went straight through me to get at the feed as he was tipping it out Smiley Wink Smiley Happy I went up in the air, the feed went all over the place and the buggers just kept coming Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised So, yeah, like I said "once" Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

@dtuxcomp

Yes, I did move fast, a rasping tongue in my neck was enough. There were so many cows I believe I would have been trampled underfoot had I stayed on the picnic blanket and cows look huge when you’re looking up at them!! 

I hope you werent hurt hurt when you helped your brother that time! 

Message 3754 of 5,653
on: 13/01/2019 | 23:31
@jfh Yes, it's best not to hang around when they are crowding you like that, it can turn bad even if they don't intend to hurt you. As for the sheep I wasn't badly hurt just really p'd off Smiley Wink Smiley Happy I may have yelled at the sheep a bit Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 3755 of 5,653
by: andyslc
on: 14/01/2019 | 08:04 edited: 14/01/2019 | 08:05

@dtuxcomp I’m so glad I wasn’t even holding the cup of coffee when I saw the last one “beam me up”. That’s beyond comedy genius. 

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 3756 of 5,653
by: dolly247
on: 14/01/2019 | 11:15 edited: 14/01/2019 | 11:16

Hahaha oh yeah no wonder. Defo Bro. Especially the book under Mrs T's arm. Brilliant 👍 @dtuxcomp x 
Typical mechanic response @andyslc. Fantastic. x 😂

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3757 of 5,653
on: 14/01/2019 | 11:17

@dolly247  @alienlady

Finally got a PM to send so you should now get the two pics we've been nattering about Smiley Happy Don't post them here though Smiley Wink

If anyone else wants them let me know and I'll PM them, unless the PM's fallover again Smiley Wink

Message 3758 of 5,653
by: dolly247
on: 14/01/2019 | 11:30

_20190114_112307.JPG

For @vickyjakesmum with a first class ticket to board 😂 x

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 3759 of 5,653
on: 14/01/2019 | 12:03
@dolly247 That's a blinder, we almost didn't come home from Portugal after our first winter out there, starting to wonder if it's worth saving up to get a passport Smiley Wink
Message 3760 of 5,653