Knowledge Base
Community

T-shirt slogans, funny pics & gags ;) :)

Started by: dtuxcomp
On: 24/05/2017 | 23:01
Replies: 6221

by: dtuxcomp
on: 26/03/2019 | 08:56

@vickyjakesmumwrote:

OMG that bra strap, I have to wonder where her boobs are? On her neck by the look of it! 😂🤣 Your a good un @dtuxcomp  I'll fine just needed a laugh. And I know where to come for that. 😉

@vickyjakesmum   Always got plenty of gags in the stash for most occasions, and anything too sweary to be posted here goes is the private folder, do you have the link to that ? Can't remember who has it now Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

See as a bloke, I have to be careful commenting on things like this, though my first thought is "chin-rest" Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Can't knock the bra though, it's doing a helluva job hanging on for dear life Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 5681 of 6,222
by: dolly247
on: 26/03/2019 | 10:11 edited: 26/03/2019 | 10:13

@dtuxcompwrote:

@andyslcwrote:

@dtuxcompwrote:

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

FluffysExorcism.jpgILookLike.jpgInhabitedBody.jpgItRubsTheLotion.jpgLegoShark.jpgLiquidZoo.jpg

I nearly lost a fine single malt I was sampling because of this post @dtuxcomp 

@andyslc   I take no responsibility for any lost drinks, choking fits or damaged screens Smiley Wink Smiley Happy or in the case of poor @ceecee2110  earlier, yogurt spray Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

You can borrow the mantra @dolly247  and myself use for this thread if you like Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

1. Sip drink.

2. Swallow.

3. Look at screen.

You can thank us later Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Don't forget to go to Little girls' room first either ladies.

We don't want any "Oops moments" Smiley LOL Smiley Surprised x

Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 5682 of 6,222
on: 26/03/2019 | 10:23

@dolly247wrote:

@dtuxcompwrote:

@andyslcwrote:

@dtuxcompwrote:

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

FluffysExorcism.jpgILookLike.jpgInhabitedBody.jpgItRubsTheLotion.jpgLegoShark.jpgLiquidZoo.jpg

I nearly lost a fine single malt I was sampling because of this post @dtuxcomp 

@andyslc   I take no responsibility for any lost drinks, choking fits or damaged screens Smiley Wink Smiley Happy or in the case of poor @ceecee2110  earlier, yogurt spray Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

You can borrow the mantra @dolly247  and myself use for this thread if you like Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

1. Sip drink.

2. Swallow.

3. Look at screen.

You can thank us later Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Don't forget to go to Little girls' room first either ladies.

We don't want any "Oops moments" Smiley LOL Smiley Surprised x

@dolly247   I can always rely on your to set the tone sis Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

I'm still getting ads for Lady Tena's on FB Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 5683 of 6,222
by: themzbiker
on: 26/03/2019 | 12:19
@dtuxcomp

Very good 🤣🤣 i like these & the twin toilet most have a good friend to share that with 🤣🤣👍
Message 5685 of 6,222
by: ceecee2110
on: 26/03/2019 | 14:22
That toilet, ha ha ha

I 'm not sure what to think, is it for two people or someone with a really huge butt?
But why would you share when you need a poo? Thats bad, lol

@dtuxcomp
Message 5687 of 6,222
by: frenchielove
on: 26/03/2019 | 14:23

Aww, that little kitty, and that bra strap though! 😂

Message 5688 of 6,222
by: ceecee2110
on: 26/03/2019 | 14:23
If I spill wine, I d not cry, I get mad, lol
@dtuxcomp

Hello, I hope you are well.
Message 5689 of 6,222
on: 26/03/2019 | 14:40

@ceecee2110wrote:

That toilet, ha ha ha

I 'm not sure what to think, is it for two people or someone with a really huge butt?
But why would you share when you need a poo? Thats bad, lol

@dtuxcomp

@ceecee2110  and so close together too, literally cheek to cheek Smiley Wink Smiley Happy  ( too much ? Smiley Wink )

Message 5690 of 6,222