Knowledge Base
Community

The brexit party vs The Ukip party

Started by: djgizzouk
On: 17/04/2019 | 23:26
Replies: 98

by: nefarius
on: 21/04/2019 | 15:19

I'll say again, you are making excuses for the man. No one is above the law, and if we believe in the great British justice system, he got what he deserved. @djgizzouk 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 91 of 99
by: djgizzouk
on: 21/04/2019 | 15:27
@nefarius well i think you would find it facinating to do more research into....
The law has been used as a political tool to silence someone for there views .... after researching him you will perhaps agree with your current stand point that it is a religion of peace gay rights and equil rights for women ... totally against terrorism and death for either not signing up or leaving .... but you might see that it isnt and that for speaking against it the govenment shut you down....
Message 92 of 99
on: 21/04/2019 | 15:31 edited: 21/04/2019 | 15:39

Please point out the difference between what you have just pointed out and Christianity?

@djgizzouk The gender pay gap, in the UK, is over 18%. Equal rights eh? And for bisexuals, like myself, what do all other religions think? I think you know! 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 93 of 99
by: djgizzouk
on: 21/04/2019 | 15:56
@nefarius ok easy ... the Christian religion changed it self 300 years ago was it and started following the new testiment ... turn the other cheek etc ...
The pope himself said not to judge.... your favorite religion would cast you from the highest point ... building or cliff i guess ... me id not even bat an eyelid
The gender paygap is something people like to bring up ... there are men right at the top that tip the scales ... people like bill gates ... billions in there pockets attatch that to a male female equation and your gonna get results like that... but at my end of the scale everyones on the minimum wage male or female... there are the exceptions such as scaffolders and builders who are doing ok at the moment ... but women dont put themselves forward for those jobs as much ... but no ones saying they cant im sure many would like to see them try .... we even have a woman prime minister on more than all the men... i wonder what the male female gap would be if you removed the top 500 from the mathematics...... i believe in equality... and dont believe in giving women promotions just because its politically correct to do so ... if they are the best person for the job .. then thats how it should work
Message 94 of 99
on: 21/04/2019 | 16:03 edited: 21/04/2019 | 16:06

I'm going say - what a load of nonsense.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_homosexuality

Your views on the Muslim faith doesn't mean other faiths are any better. Its known as Islamophobia. An agenda! @djgizzouk

And ......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/catholic-church-still-making-excuses-paedophilia-pope

And..... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 95 of 99
on: 21/04/2019 | 16:44 edited: 21/04/2019 | 20:12

And you are now defending the gender pay gap! I wonder what "others" think on that?

P. S. Just to let you know I haven't "blown any whistles" as suggested in the ill informed message below. So pay no heed to that member! @djgizzouk 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 96 of 99
by: snenklehen
on: 21/04/2019 | 19:15

@djgizzoukwrote:

@snenklehenthere is definitely a thing of ... weve caught one on the hook lets linch them ... except im not one ... im just looking at all sides and actually looking into things instead of just listening to the trumped up papers and news .... call someone names enough and in the minds of the sheep the names stick ... without actually finding out the truth..

Good on you looking at both sides and making your own mind up on the evidence, as I said it is frowned upon 

Well done for having a crack at the mythical gender pay gap topic.  I can see the dog whistle has already been sounded so expect to be told off and belittled shortly 

Guilty of thought crimes - If there is hope, it lies in the proles.
Message 97 of 99
by: asimahj
on: 21/04/2019 | 21:03

he saw an oppertunity and went for it
Message 98 of 99
by: caro120
on: 22/04/2019 | 00:42

@djgizzoukwrote:

building everywhere is going to do more damage than windfarms
Country people do sometimes have a snotty attitude but its only a few ... its like a stereotype
Most are just wonderful Smiley Happy
The leaflets are very misleading... they make out there the kind of person that you would like to vote for but they are made by a marketing company to have that effect ... thats why people are always supprised... when they get into power they are a different person .... even there twitter accounts are not run by them ... its pretty much a scam to get votes ....
What is ment by the university model is this ......
The way school works is a very old fashioned way of trying to educate ... very regimented and not really that well designed for actual education
The way universities work is more of a constructive learning process... so basically abolish schools and have universities for kids
There is a problem with the way our govenment system works
On top of that once people are in power and comfortable they dont feel so passionate at those that do .. are hushed up by those arround them .. leading to a continued problem of Westminster.... i wish you and your sister agreed to never discuss voting... its not worth brining that home ....
There should be how to parent lessons ... or just general real life skills lessons ...
Another problem is if a politician stood up and said something like 3000 terrorists on a watch list is far too many and we simply cant keep paying for it... and should deport them .... the papers would give them hell .... that is having an effect on all kinds of toppics

----------

Yes, not just loss of habitat but affects land drainage, for sure lots of other spin offs, more pollution from travelling a to b..

We should of done more population control cos a lot of things down to too many people?

Yeah if someone standing for election, I'd like a proper cv with facts and a few aims stated and ok things aren't always predictable but they should achieve as much as possible.  And if found to have lied about stuff repay what they've earned cos it's fraud.  What do they call it, proceeds of crime?

Dunno bout education, I'm pretty sure my school was regimented but it provided a good education in terms of reading writing rithmatic and interests in lots of subjects.  Not much time for personal development, you just had to leave and in at the deep end to discover about life.  Maybe a balance in between would have been ideal cos women are so vulnerable and rarely earn as much as men, if I'd known then what knew now etc...

Can you define constructive learning process, still not clear.  Do you mean more choices in syllabus (if spelled that right)?

Oh westminster is a mess, too many self serving personalities and egos, they don't seem to work together apart from you scratch my back and I will yours.

Wasn't sister discussing voting with me, I guess they must have come out with it with dad and of course with his hard start in life, poverty etc he voted labour - though maybe towards the end he realised they all maybe the same.

Parents should teach their kids how to parent - partly by setting a good example or the problems go down the generations and until you get one that thinks outside the box it doesn't break the cycle.

School can't teach everything, I think they should concentrate on subjects and the career-orientated stuff at college maybe.  Though often kids are better going out to work early, maybe should start on a part week on full pay so got time to relax after exams.

I think the move to get a high proportion of kids out to college was just to massage the unemployment figures, all it's done is water down education, I think o levels weren't they for maybe 10% of the population, A levels 5% and degrees 2% - so employers got an idea of how intelligent the applicants are - if that's the right word.  Exams do test memory and application but then aren't always relevant to the work.

Ow my brain starting to hurt, got down pub earlier, few more brain cells gone lol!

Yep if they def terrorists deport them, so long as quite sure got facts right, trouble is power can be misused by almost anyone.  With dna and stuff they should bring back hanging for multiple killers that will never be trustable..but then could people get stitched up if someone high up thought they were inconvenient?  Though pretty sure some people that been bumped off, you do wonder who or what behind it, things aren't always what they seem.

But if you worried about too much you'd never do anything and they can't put everyone in prison or shoot them.  Hope we never get like russia/ china or other places with torture.  We should cut off from them and refuse to trade, it's disgusting.

Message 99 of 99