Knowledge Base
Community

The brexit party vs The Ukip party

Started by: djgizzouk
On: 17/04/2019 | 23:26
Replies: 98

by: lemon444
on: 18/04/2019 | 08:45
The current UKIP party is not the same as the UKIP party from the time of the last EU elections.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 99
by: majorincident
on: 18/04/2019 | 10:47

@djgizzoukwrote:

I havent read it ... im not actually political or vote ...

You haven't read it, are not political and don't even vote yet you think yourself qualified to pronouncing on things of which you know nothing. Smiley Frustrated

If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy. David Davis, Conservative MP
Message 12 of 99
by: tradertall
on: 18/04/2019 | 10:51 edited: 18/04/2019 | 11:09

@titan2019wrote:

I personally don't care what they are called just get us out the EU as soon as possible

what's the upside to leaving the EU?

farage or batten or robinson... same thing... no project for britain... no project for europe...

they are putin's useful idiots... they destroy everything and build nothing...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 99
by: andyslc
on: 18/04/2019 | 12:08

@djgizzouk the Brexit party will do well in the European elections and I doubt the same can be said of UKIP, except possibly where The Brexit Party doesn’t have a candidate. The reason is simple. 17.4m people, if they still give a toss,  have an easy choice to make. The rest of the vote is split amongst more parties. The numbers favour the two anti European parties, especially with Labour and Tory split

Nationally who knows anymore? The first past the post system only favours Labour and the Conservatives.

The only thing that would really help them is a move to proportional representation but hell will have to freeze over before either of the big two go for that as they could no longer rely on safe seats. 

248 local council elections in England in May and 11 elections for Mayor and all 11 councils in NI. Will be interesting to see if the electorate is more interested in local issues or if they no longer trust the main parties and decide to give them a kicking., or even if they have complete apathy (which will favour UKIP and The Brexit Party zealots) The Uk electorate is an emotive lot at the moment.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 14 of 99
by: sarahaxon
on: 18/04/2019 | 13:18

@lemon444wrote:

The current UKIP party is not the same as the UKIP party from the time of the last EU elections

Damn right @lemon444 

The Brexit party are fielding a bunch of very nasty people as candidates, including '''Sargon of Akkad" another pound shop mischief maker 

Under the guise of free speech he is promoting white supremacy and hatred of women. They should all get thrown off socuas media for promoting hate.

Message 15 of 99
by: eileenusher
on: 18/04/2019 | 13:46
Neither don't like farage and what he stands for, ukip bunch of racists.
Message 16 of 99
by: djgizzouk
on: 18/04/2019 | 15:32
@eileenusher i hear that argument a lot ... iv not seen Farage being racist yet though?
Message 17 of 99
on: 18/04/2019 | 15:36
@sarahaxon i had a look at sargon he seems pretty balanced... telling the truth isnt causing mischief
Message 18 of 99
on: 18/04/2019 | 15:46
@andyslc id like to see an end to labor concervitives and first past the post .... i do not want to see ukip or brexit party to turn into the nazi party further down the line .... as yet neither are anything more than trying to protect the indigenous people from political correctness damaging lives and communities,,,,
Protecting yourself is not oppressing others but the media dont understand that ... and in a democracy the majority should come first....
As for voting i went back on facebook it was awash with politics my newsfeed ... iv never seen anything like it.... so even though a lot say i dont see the point in voting i can see many people jumping at the chance
Message 19 of 99
by: boblog
on: 18/04/2019 | 16:02
Didn't realise Uk had an "indigenous" people - you mean, like the Aboriginals?
Also, seeing as 5 or 6 times as much immigration comes from outside the EU, what will leaving the EU achieve exactly? You are being played for a fool I'm afraid, if you support the likes of UKIP.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 20 of 99