Community

The brexit party vs The Ukip party

Started by: djgizzouk
On: 17/04/2019 | 23:26
Replies: 98

by: sarahaxon
on: 18/04/2019 | 16:15
@djgizzouk
For someone not interested in politics you seem to have an unhealthy fascination with the alt right.

The above named individual is no more 'telling the truth' than Katie Hopkins.
Message 21 of 99
by: djgizzouk
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:18
@sarahaxon that is the problem with people on the far left such as yourself they cant see that any normal discussion is anything but far right... im central in my views
But dont want to see any more suffering to my friends family and town through such things as over the top immigration... its killing business and making tensions ...
I also dont want to see people attacked because they have been allowed to come here its not there faults ...
Katie Hopkins just trys to think of things for a reaction no worse than just plane old click bait.... with views like women should stay at home ,,, when realistically no one can afford to stay at home
I dont think shes as bad as she seems but if she talks rationally she will loose her spotlight and will be another statistic trying to get a job
Message 22 of 99
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:22
@majorincident im having a chat on a forum based on bits and pieces iv picked up from various different places on the internet
Message 23 of 99
by: eileenusher
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:24

@djgizzoukwrote:

@eileenusheri hear that argument a lot ... iv not seen Farage being racist yet though?

During the refrendum some of the things he said, were certainly borderline racist, but I just can't stand him he grates on me, he's the sort of person who opens his mouth and you want too punch, and he was paying his German wife to be his personal assisant, and bleating on about how bad the EU was, and immigration from there should be stopped, then saying British jobs for British workers, then it came out he employed his German wife, when quizzed about it, he said I employ her as I have to get up during night, or early for meetings etc, you can't expect a normal person too do that's, millions of other Pa's for high profile people do tho don't they.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem him employing a German or a brit or any other nationality but to go on about British jobs for brits is hypocrisy, to **bleep** the EU off and especially Germany which he did and Merkel at one stage, when he was married to a German was also hypocrisy. Note she left him tho not soon after, and is living back in Germany on last count. 

Message 24 of 99
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:26
@tradertall Robinson cant do anything hes a one man band.. you need a party to get somewhere in our system... he doesnt have any policys other than stop hate preaching in the uk and equal treatment by the legal system for all .... thats not enough to get anywhere although a lot of people agree with him
Message 25 of 99
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:28
@boblog whether true or not people blame the eu for the massive amounts of people here and still coming... its putting massive pressure on many aspects of life and people have genuine concerns
Message 26 of 99
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:34
@eileenusher i dont think much to Farage at all i think hes another stuck up upperclass twit pretending to be for the people when really hes all for the reality tv status .... he doesnt even take his seat in Europe but i bet he takes his wages
But to call someone a racist is wrong when they are not
Message 27 of 99
by: eileenusher
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:40

@djgizzoukwrote:

@eileenusheri dont think much to Farage at all i think hes another stuck up upperclass twit pretending to be for the people when really hes all for the reality tv status .... he doesnt even take his seat in Europe but i bet he takes his wages
But to call someone a racist is wrong when they are not

Note I didn't actually call farage a racist is said don't like what he stands for. I said ukip are racist farage is not part of ukip anymore, 

I then said second post some things he said were borderline racist ie borderline not quite there but nearly. 

Message 28 of 99
by: standardbearer
on: 18/04/2019 | 17:47
The latest polls put the Brexit party first if there is to be an eu election over here .
From memory Labour second
Conservatives 3rd.
UKIP way down with 7% of the vote
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 29 of 99
by: tradertall
on: 18/04/2019 | 18:26

@djgizzoukwrote:

@tradertallRobinson cant do anything hes a one man band.. you need a party to get somewhere in our system... he doesnt have any policys other than stop hate preaching in the uk

Tommy Robinson is the biggest hate preacher in the country

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 30 of 99