Knowledge Base
Community

Today’s the day for Theresa May

Started by: andyslc
On: 04/12/2018 | 08:58
Replies: 66

by: eileenusher
on: 04/12/2018 | 21:50
Ah but she's being found in contempt of Parliament and agreed to publish the legal advise given about the deal, so not going well for her.
Message 41 of 67
by: andyslc
on: 05/12/2018 | 05:43

@eileenusher I think this may well be a case of careful what you wish for. If May falls who fills her place?

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 42 of 67
by: eileenusher
on: 05/12/2018 | 06:59
@andysic I'm not saying she should be replaced, just it's not going well for her, oh I agree better the devil you know, plus she's the best pick out of a bad bunch, no one is a viable candidate for pm there all terrible in my eyes, even if an election was called and corbyn got in (not likely in both cases) he's an u viable candidate in my eyes also, and I'm a Labour party member and voter, I did make the mistake of putting corbyn as my second choice on the ballot paper for the first leadership, my first choice was Andy Burnham, unfortunately he wouldn't stand on the second challenge, I only put one choice that time and it certainly wasn't corbyn.
I told him this few months back he knows my mum has done for years as she's on the labour select committee, I've known since I was little, I told him I didn't vote for him the second time, wouldn't a third time, and that Andy Burnham was an electable choice to the electorate, that he isn't as he's too far to the left, and the public don't like that, his answer we will see who is right, so far I have being.
Message 43 of 67
on: 05/12/2018 | 07:29

Maybe you could get your mum to whisper the name “Yvette Cooper” in his shell like? She’s impressed me on the few occasions I ve seen her on select committees. She’s probably not left enough for him.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 44 of 67
by: tradertall
on: 05/12/2018 | 13:09

I think Theresa May's day went really well.

A bit like every day since the referendum basically.

How long will this real life Monty Python sketch last ?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 45 of 67
Highlighted
by: mrbond007
on: 05/12/2018 | 13:20

Just gets worse, it's pure and simply treason, she should be locked up 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 46 of 67
on: 05/12/2018 | 13:37

Just watched her denying misleading parliament. Parliament had to drag it out of the government. Disgrace. She knew full well that disclosing that the NI backstop could be open ended would have great significance to the debate and be detrimental to the deal but she chose to withold citing national security. 

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 47 of 67
by: bazthebear2
on: 05/12/2018 | 14:25
This is getting worse.
Baz The Bear
Supporting Wildlife Worldwide
Message 48 of 67
on: 05/12/2018 | 14:27

Certainly isn’t getting any better.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 49 of 67
on: 05/12/2018 | 19:37

Sorry, sorry, I ll try and make this my last Brexit post...it’s just that, whatever you think of the SNP I think many are thinking what he was saying in this clip about TMs disclosure of her legal advice. His comeback even had Bercow struggling to maintain decorum:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QmIy7nFxcfQ

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 50 of 67