Knowledge Base
Community

Tory infighting

Started by: tradertall
On: 14/08/2019 | 17:30
Replies: 8

by: tradertall
on: 14/08/2019 | 17:30

I love the way that Tories loath each other almost as much as they hate poor people.

At least the blue-on-blue infighting provides some entertainment in the dark and depressing farce that is brexit.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 9
by: kate1028
on: 14/08/2019 | 17:37

OK, you laugh at them.  I'll laugh at the entertainment provided by Labour in-fighting and hate.

Message 2 of 9
by: basil1921
on: 14/08/2019 | 18:23
Yes, but they all hate each other - just look at Labour and the phoney anti-Semitism accusations being used by the right now it doesn't control the party. As Churchill said in the Commons - the opposition are facing me, the enemy are behind me.
Message 3 of 9
by: harryjulie1
on: 14/08/2019 | 18:50
They all tell lies so what's the point
Message 4 of 9
by: only_justme65
on: 14/08/2019 | 21:09
Is that what such as you do,,
Laugh at political morons throwing mud at each other, that's what you call entertainment,,
Whether blue, red, yellow, whatever the hell the colour..!

Tradertall,, Kate 1028,,,
These people make a mockery of what is supposed to be a parlimentary in this country and you two think it's funny..?

That last labour government made a bad situation even worse regarding national debt,
That previous mixes government and this one,,
Their benefit legislation has caused deaths, suicides, cuts police, prison staff,.border controls, children's services,
Legal aid,,

They start throwing bricks at each other and you two find it funny...?
Message 5 of 9
by: davidvarley
on: 14/08/2019 | 21:11
Same with labour.
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
by: nefarius
on: 14/08/2019 | 21:21

You guys! 🤗

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 9
by: kate1028
on: 14/08/2019 | 22:28

@only_justme65wrote:

Tradertall,, Kate 1028,,,
These people make a mockery of what is supposed to be a parlimentary in this country and you two think it's funny..?

Only because if I didn't laugh, I'd cry @only_justme65 - and that applies to all of them.   And as far as I'm concerned, life's too short to spend it wallowing in bad news, so I'll just make the most of it and take a positive view.

Message 8 of 9
by: only_justme65
on: 15/08/2019 | 01:35
Fact is,,
There is a total lack of anything to feel positive about,,
Corbyn states he will offer a vote to f no confidence in this government when he feels he is able to win it,
That would include support from conservative members as well as other party support,,
There is very little likelyhood of that happening,

This priminister had already voted in support of the plan put forward by the previous priminister,
The number of conservative MPs & ministers who were adamant they were against a no deal policy,,, are now bending over backwards stating they will support that same said policy they had previously been dead set against,,

And a bunch of dup MPs holding this government to ransom,,
Who are not even sitting in their parliament but are still included in negotiations,,

Why,, they don't even represent their constituents for over two years,,
And still getting paid, and imagine still claiming expenses...

There will be a general election coming very soon, more than likely this year,,,

Just exactly who can anyone vote for where you will have confidence your vote will matter.
This is a conservative party that has given this country,
This priminister,
A man proven to being a liar, proven to being racist,
Maybe one to ask if he can be trusted are his two ex wives,,,

Trust a man to run the country who has little regard to the words
" TILL DEATH DO US PART..!"

TWICE...!
Message 9 of 9