Knowledge Base
Community

Trump and his gov. Threatens countries against breast feeding.!

Started by: evr301265
On: 09/07/2018 | 06:28
Replies: 13

by: rickvigorous
on: 09/07/2018 | 06:44
The Guardian? Sounds like fakenews...
Message 2 of 14
by: gvmhb
on: 09/07/2018 | 07:07
Sounds like par for the course Smiley Mad
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 14
by: andyslc
on: 09/07/2018 | 07:25

Read the original article linked in the guardian to the NY Times @rickvigorous, or any of the other articles kindly provided for you, or find your own even. Alternatively continue to poke your fingers in your ears and pretend everything is fine in Trumpland, supposed leader of the free world.

I hate the day “fake news” became a mainstream saying and people fell for it en masse. 

The arguments used by the US government were that not every mother were able to breastfeed and so should have a choice. Not something WHO disputed , just that breast feeding should be promoted and encouraged and even allowed allowed without  the abuse and disparagement many sufferbecause they use the breast for what they were intended.

The good ol US of A was protecting its commercial interests or trying to (in this case the A stands for Abbot Industries). I won’t say it often when it comes to world matters but thank you Russia. For some reason the US didn’t try to bully them.Smiley Wink

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 5 of 14
by: techiebloke
on: 09/07/2018 | 08:14

@evr301265

As every day goes by I'm more and more convinced Trump's grip on reality loosens (assuming he ever had a grip on it)

"Get your free SIM with £5 credit"

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Message 6 of 14
by: majorincident
on: 09/07/2018 | 08:49

andyslc wrote:

I hate the day “fake news” became a mainstream saying and people fell for it en masse. ...  breast feeding should be promoted and encouraged and even allowed allowed without  the abuse and disparagement many sufferbecause they use the breast for what they were intended.

Fake news is very convenient for those who refuse to believe or are too apathetic to check actual sources.  Newflash, Trump: breasts are not just for you to stare at or grope.

If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy. David Davis, Conservative MP
Message 7 of 14
by: carrow1
on: 09/07/2018 | 08:52
What's wrong with trump he must be unhinged.
Message 8 of 14
by: majorincident
on: 09/07/2018 | 08:58

@nefarius: you need to explain that.

If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy. David Davis, Conservative MP
Message 10 of 14