Knowledge Base
Community

Trump balloon stabbed and deflated

Started by: snenklehen
On: 05/06/2019 | 01:43
Replies: 23

by: snenklehen
on: 05/06/2019 | 01:43

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-baby-blimp-stabbed-london-protest-parliament-s...

A stabbing in London?  Imagine my surprise 

I don't know what's more pathetic, the kind of clowns that would have this balloon or find it amusing, or the person who stabbed it. 

Downside to being a libertarian I suppose is accepting even the worst kinds of people have the right to express their views 

Guilty of thought crimes - If there is hope, it lies in the proles.
Message 1 of 24
by: leedi0t1403
on: 05/06/2019 | 02:04
I agree with the Trump balloon, its pathetic and childish. Funny how people have gone to such efforts of making that thing for somebody they don't like lol
Message 2 of 24
by: nefarius
on: 05/06/2019 | 02:18

I thought libertarians were all about freedom of choice? Free to have a balloon and free to stab it. 

I don't label myself, I let other people with nothing better to do with attentions, label me. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 24
by: standardbearer
on: 05/06/2019 | 03:03 edited: 05/06/2019 | 08:30

Saw the bit on the news where the protesters against Trump were surrounding the Protrump supporter and that stupid women was calling out nazis in the mans face. Then he gets the icecream treatment.
Hang on anti Trumps are protesting about bullying and democracy amongst other things.
I get it one side of the argument can protest but the otherside has to be beaten down.

Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 4 of 24
by: only_justme65
on: 05/06/2019 | 04:05
I have issues with a number of policies being put in place by Mr trump,
But for the reaction of those against a man expressing his own opinion, to be accosted in the manner he was,
Does not make those calling this man a Nazi & throwing the cold drink all over him in any way better than the man & his policies any better,
Their treatment of this man is disgusting for those supposedly supporting free speech...
Message 5 of 24
by: only_justme65
on: 05/06/2019 | 04:56
There are consequences for carrying an offensive weapon,
There does not have to be any proof of any intention to use weapon,
It is an offence just to having one on your person.

So, maybe the person who has been apprehended,
Might have some regret in what she has done....
Message 6 of 24
by: standardbearer
on: 05/06/2019 | 06:01
Theres a lot of scumbags on the streets ignoring the consquences of carrying an offensive weapon but there are a lot of deaths by stabings on the street.
Ive no doubt she'll have some regret but i doubt if the nazis shouter will.

Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 7 of 24
by: nefarius
on: 05/06/2019 | 06:07

She walks up to blimp, stabs it with a sharp object and says 👇

"That's a disgrace, It's a national disgrace. The president of the United States is the best president ever!"

Ppfftt! 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 24
by: kenralph
on: 05/06/2019 | 06:46

The Museum of London is keen to acquire the blimp

They also want to connect to the Sadiq Khan makers.

Maybe people have forgotten the reason for the baby blimp...

Wakefield said "The only way that you can make any impact with Donald Trump is to mock him, because you can't engage him in any kind of argument — it never gets anywhere."

Message 10 of 24