What communities are you part of? :)

Started by: aggy_agate
On: 04/01/2019 | 08:49
Replies: 3

by: aggy_agate
community giff-staffer

on: 04/01/2019 | 08:49

Hiya,

giffgaff are supporting small communities and bringing their lovely stories at the heart of conversations.  Every month or so we're visiting a different community to help them tell their unique story.

We've met up with Screen Community who engage young, diverse, often disadvantaged people giving them means to learn new, awesome skills, The Ministry of Stories, creative writing and mentoring charity for children, Dulwich Players, a group of inspiring and unique performers, and many more. 

Some of our members have already told us what exciting communities they are part of but we'd like to hear from as many of you as possible. Let us know and we might pay you a nice visit. Smiley Happy

Check our Instagram, Facebook or this thread to see some of the work we've done. 

Cheers,
Aggie 

Message 1 of 4
by: orlf
on: 07/01/2019 | 00:31
Like I shared on the other thread, I volunteer to bring together older and vulnerable people for social opportunities.
I'm Orlf. It's a Norwegian name.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
by: aggy_agate
community giff-staffer

on: 07/01/2019 | 08:49

@orlf wrote:

Like I shared on the other thread, I volunteer to bring together older and vulnerable people for social opportunities.

Thanks for sharing, I've already taken a note of this. Smiley Happy Can you tell me a bit more about it? Share some examples and what you've planned for any future events? 

Message 3 of 4
by: shabazmoqsud
on: 07/01/2019 | 10:11

@aggy_agate @Not part of them now but i used to be an IT class volunteer for visually impaired at the sensory centre near where i live

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 4