Knowledge Base
Community

What is a nice hoody?

Started by: jonmc95
On: 30/01/2011 | 15:15
Replies: 16
Reply

by: davc
on: 30/01/2011 | 15:50

What is a nice Hoody?

 

Isn't it something your parents present you with now they can't afford your Uni fee's ?  ......Go on, go and join a nice gang of yob's on the street corner Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 17
by: jonmc95
on: 30/01/2011 | 16:11

 


@davc wrote:

What is a nice Hoody?

 

Isn't it something your parents present you with now they can't afford your Uni fee's ?  ......Go on, go and join a nice gang of yob's on the street corner Smiley Very Happy


All I asked for was a suggestion for a hoody, not your opinion. If you're really this arrogant I can't see you having many friends.

 

 

Don't comment again unless you find a nice black hoody. Thank you. Smiley Very Happy

If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 12 of 17
by: thsn2k10
on: 30/01/2011 | 16:23 edited: 30/01/2011 | 16:28

Have a look at the range here:

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/men/mens-clothing/

 

Select 'Hoodies' under the 'Categories' tab on the left to see their range of hoodies.

Then select the black icon under the 'Colour' tab on the left to see their range of black hoodies.

Please click on Accept as Solution to the bottom right of my post if I answered your question.

Message 13 of 17
by: jonmc95
on: 30/01/2011 | 16:33

 


@thsn2k10 wrote:

Have a look at the range here:

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/men/mens-clothing/

 

Select 'Hoodies' under the 'Categories' tab on the left to see their range of hoodies.

Then select the black icon under the 'Colour' tab on the left to see their range of black hoodies.


Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

 

If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 14 of 17
by: davc
on: 30/01/2011 | 16:37

 


@jonmc95 wrote:

 


@davc wrote:

What is a nice Hoody?

 

Isn't it something your parents present you with now they can't afford your Uni fee's ?  ......Go on, go and join a nice gang of yob's on the street corner Smiley Very Happy


All I asked for was a suggestion for a hoody, not your opinion. If you're really this arrogant I can't see you having many friends.

 

 

Don't comment again unless you find a nice black hoody. Thank you. Smiley Very Happy


Oops! Just read my post and it seems rather harsh and personal, apologies Jon I was just thinking in general, no offence intended, oh and I'm warring a grey hoody if it helps, and no I don't have any friends not because I'm arrogant it's because I smellSmiley Very Happy

 

Message 15 of 17
by: jonmc95
on: 30/01/2011 | 16:39

 


@davc wrote:

 


@jonmc95 wrote:

 


@davc wrote:

What is a nice Hoody?

 

Isn't it something your parents present you with now they can't afford your Uni fee's ?  ......Go on, go and join a nice gang of yob's on the street corner Smiley Very Happy


All I asked for was a suggestion for a hoody, not your opinion. If you're really this arrogant I can't see you having many friends.

 

 

Don't comment again unless you find a nice black hoody. Thank you. Smiley Very Happy


Oops! Just read my post and it seems rather harsh and personal, apologies Jon I was just thinking in general, no offence intended, oh and I'm warring a grey hoody if it helps, and no I don't have any friends not because I'm arrogant it's because I smellSmiley Very Happy

 


 

Okay apology accepted.

 

But you smell? :L

If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
by: mary_r_t
on: 30/01/2011 | 16:40

my boyfriend has been sending me to mandmdirect.com to get discount brand name clothes for him....and he can be fussy. You never know there might be something there.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Urban Myths - The truth is out there!
Message 17 of 17