Knowledge Base
Community

What's people's thoughts on TRUMP and his wall

Started by: adria19476
On: 09/01/2019 | 02:04
Replies: 109

by: adria19476
on: 09/01/2019 | 02:04

I actually like watching his speech I think he's funny and the wall I wud say is a gud idea this bloody country need to do something about the asylum seekers coming in instead of giving them the option of a house or a flat or a hostil or a bed and breakfast to live in and a **bleep** load of money to live off per person in there family and free NHS and prescriptions it's rediculas it's all on the gov website telling them wat wat  will get if they illegally get into this country 

Message 1 of 110
by: nefarius
on: 09/01/2019 | 02:21

Have you been to the the States? Since when did they have an NHS? 

I like to laugh at Trump.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 110
by: kenralph
on: 09/01/2019 | 02:43

A wall is actually a bad idea, mainly because if the people are going to go from Mexico to the USA the guards have no line of sight, the wall blocks the way, the USA would need a guard post every 30 meters or so, and would need to employ quite a few foreign students to be on the lookout... That doesn't really work now... Plus ladders are about £18 to buy. Which makes a mockery of the billions it will cost to construct. ( And it's upkeep)

The last wall built to separate two countries was the Israel and Palestine which didn't work,  before that it was the German Democratic Republic.. and that didn't work.. Im sure Trump would love to be associated with the Israeli's and the GDR.

Message 3 of 110
by: kenralph
on: 09/01/2019 | 02:45

@nefarius wrote:

Have you been to the the States? Since when did they have an NHS? 

I like to laugh at Trump.

I think to OP has diverted from Trump and the Wall to this country...I'm sure 

Message 4 of 110
by: shubberdog
on: 09/01/2019 | 05:06

We could do with one around Britain 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 110
by: nefarius
on: 09/01/2019 | 05:10

@shubberdog wrote:

We could do with one around Britain 

And get Lithuania to pay for it Smiley Very Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 110
by: standardbearer
on: 09/01/2019 | 06:36 edited: 09/01/2019 | 06:38

Well it worked for Hadrian.
The Berlin wall did work it kept a whole population in. Yes some escaped but mainly you stayed an East Germain in East Germany like it or not. Still you got free steriods.
I think Trumps wall will work.
A lot of ciminals are crossing the border with the innocent.
Much the same as in the UK.

Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 7 of 110
by: tradertall
on: 09/01/2019 | 06:58

@standardbearer wrote:
The Berlin wall did work

If it worked it would still be there...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 110
by: mahooli
on: 09/01/2019 | 07:51

Trump is a deranged sociopath and epitomises everything that is wrong with a human being. No, we don't need a wall, no we shouldn't stop accepting asylum seekers, yes we should stop illegal economic migrants or indeed anyone who enters illegally, go through the proper channels but it seems the human race is losing its humanity. Go and live in these countries that these asylum seekers are coming from and see how you fare before you criticise.

Message 10 of 110