Knowledge Base
Community

Who here wants a hard brexit?

Started by: thelondoner
On: 19/01/2019 | 15:49
Replies: 69

by: thelondoner
on: 19/01/2019 | 15:49

I for one want a hard brexit. I'm a left leaning corbynista, but I want a hard brexit. I hate the EU with every ounce of my being. They are a lamentable organisation and we should have nothing to do with them! I also loathe the tories with every ounce of my being btw! I'm a maverick!

What are your respective leanings on the matter of Brexit?

Message 1 of 70
by: farnis
on: 19/01/2019 | 15:55
As long as we leave I don't give a monkeys what deal it is.
Message 2 of 70
by: bigdaddy0714
on: 19/01/2019 | 16:13
Let’s just get out stop all the b.s and lets just leave then I can hear about something else 😡 even the daily sport news paper is mentioning it so u know it’s bad when it’s in there 😁
Message 3 of 70
by: leedi0t1403
on: 19/01/2019 | 16:21
I just want it all to be over. It's too late to go back now but my friends who work in wylfa nuclear power plant are at threat of losing their jobs and it's all mainly because the government are too focused on Brexit. I know Theressa may is doing this for the people but she's so focused on Brexit it's effecting people's lives in a negative manner... People who have kids to feed. I just wish it would end already. Can't wait for March..
Message 4 of 70
by: c_lockett
on: 19/01/2019 | 16:27
I hope for a hard Brexit too @thelondoner. Then negotiate with the EU. The world is our oyster. To be honest I can't see it happening. I think those in Parliament that want to remain will not let it happen. I think they'll block Brexit in any form of description to stop it happening.
Message 5 of 70
by: michaeldunha
on: 19/01/2019 | 16:27
The sooner we're out the sooner they'll understand they can't bully us
Message 6 of 70
by: bluenose5
on: 19/01/2019 | 18:04

Am Fed up with EU Telling us what we Can't & Can Do. About Time We Told Them. STOP Being SOFT JOHNNY BRITAIN. CAN'T wait to LEAVE. 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 70
by: pamfletch
on: 19/01/2019 | 19:04

Another point, why bother voting for the M P’s for Britain when the EU dictate to us? Criminals bang on about their human rights, what rights should they have when their victims have had their human rights ripped away? Talk about the blood boiling, mine is volcanic 😡

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Internet &MMS settings | Ask an Agent | If you need a SIM sent 1st class PM Me
Message 8 of 70
by: nefarius
on: 19/01/2019 | 19:08

@thelondoner wrote:

I for one want a hard brexit. I'm a left leaning corbynista, but I want a hard brexit. I hate the EU with every ounce of my being. They are a lamentable organisation and we should have nothing to do with them! I also loathe the tories with every ounce of my being btw! I'm a maverick!

What are your respective leanings on the matter of Brexit?

There won't be a hard Brexit. 

Corbyn will never get in.

The EU will get 39 billion. 

I won't call myself a maverick. I'm too reserved. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 70
by: revjonty
on: 19/01/2019 | 19:10

@farnis wrote:

As long as we leave I don't give a monkeys what deal it is.

So @farnis you will be happy to be tied to EU rules for the next 5000 years, obliged to pay 89% of our tax revenues to the EU, and send them your first born son?

That was rhetorical. You've already answered the question. So long as we're no longer members you don't care what the deal is.

Order a sim from here & get a bonus £5 credit upon activation

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 70