Knowledge Base
Community

Why do b****es have lots of friends?!??

Started by: sooze86
On: 05/10/2016 | 12:09
Replies: 25

by: sooze86
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:09
It can't just be me that has noticed this, strange phenomenon.
You'd think someone that moans all the time, calls their "friends" names behind their backs, talks about other people in a demeaning way, seems self obsessed, wouldn't have many friends, but it seems they always have the most!

Moaning on Facebook, turning every conversation into something about themselves, slagging off friends at school, talking about people at work... I know all of these types of people and it baffles me that people seem to flock around them, is it the drama??

I've gotten bored and stopped bothering with most of these people, but obviously not everyone sees things the way I see them!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 26
by: danhamman
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:12

What's your problem with baldies and their amount of friends?

.:.
Message 2 of 26
by: andyrh68
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:12

sooze86 wrote:

It can't just be me that has noticed this, strange phenomenon.
You'd think someone that moans all the time, calls their "friends" names behind their backs, talks about other people in a demeaning way, seems self obsessed, wouldn't have many friends, but it seems they always have the most!

Moaning on Facebook, turning every conversation into something about themselves, slagging off friends at school, talking about people at work... I know all of these types of people and it baffles me that people seem to flock around them, is it the drama??

I've gotten bored and stopped bothering with most of these people, but obviously not everyone sees things the way I see them!

what are b****es?

Message 3 of 26
by: ianbeswick
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:19
@sooze86 sounds like your discribing my exwife?
Life in the Bus Lane.
Message 5 of 26
by: bantonm
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:19

The word also means female dogs

Its the drama

Get your GiffGaff sim - Click HERE
Please remember to give kudos and best answers.
Message 6 of 26
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:32
Thank you @bantonm I assumed so, because who could be bothered to put up with all that nonsense from someone otherwise?!
I like to rant on here because no one (?!) knows me in real life, I know no one wants to hear all my moans so I don't post them on Facebook all the time, but some people do, getting on my wick! Lol
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 26
by: gindygoo
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:37
Ahh, so because you do your **bleep**ing on gg you're different to the **bleep**es on fb? Okaaaay lol 😛 if u say so!

Tbf if I've got a genuine issue to **bleep** about I'll do it wherever I feel like it. But I don't do fb, so it'd be via text to my besty usually or in person to my gf.

I do however have a few drama queen type friends, I find their meltdowns amusing though rather than irritating.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 26
on: 05/10/2016 | 12:56
Well.... Yeah! I also don't turn every post/thread to be about me, **bleep** you all off behind your backs etc. OR expect you to care about me or what I say.

I rant to my bf, but I have to give the poor guy a break sometimes 😂
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 26
by: tonicurtis1967
on: 05/10/2016 | 13:00
Yes its the drama.theyve nothing better to do.theyd love to b on kyle
Message 10 of 26