Why do you love giffgaff

Started by: jas215
On: 28/01/2019 | 23:46
Replies: 121

by: jas215
handy giff-staffer

on: 28/01/2019 | 23:46

Howdy folks

We'd love to know what you love about giffgaff.

Let us know

Message 1 of 122
by: jimvee288
on: 29/01/2019 | 00:31
Hello.
There is no reason not to other than is there? ..
Message 2 of 122
by: patchandcrew
on: 29/01/2019 | 00:49

Best value for money compared to others I have used in the past, and a community of course, unlike any other provider. Other providers are just impersonal businesses, giffgaff is like a lovely pair of old slippers - comfy keepers not to be parted with <g>

Message 3 of 122
by: claire1uk
on: 29/01/2019 | 01:38 edited: 30/01/2019 | 22:28

I love giffgaff because:

Offers value for money goodybags with varying amounts of data, calls and texts and you can have that without tying yourself down to a contract. I hate contracts. ☹️

Gives members of the community the opportunity to improve the network, by allowing them to post ideas in Labs, then members can vote and say what they think of the idea. 

I don't 'do' social media.

Living by myself and not being able to work, giffgaff is my contact with the outside world.  So it is very important to me, to have the community to interact with other members. 

Participating in the various forums keeps me sane. 

And last but not least, payback. Its the only time I can afford to treat myself to clothes. 🤗🤗

So to me, it's not just my network provider, it's more than that. It is my friend, companion, knowledge base and lifeline. 

What's not to L♥️VE? 

Message 4 of 122
by: k89bpa
on: 29/01/2019 | 02:12
I don't love any network or corporate entity.

The positives of giffgaff are:

You have an adequate network service and you have adequate packages available, (especially for a backup SIM and PAYG - not so much as a main SIM and when compared market wide), and you have some excellent support available through the community.

Huawei P20 Pro | 9.0.0 | Data Plan: 80GB

Message 5 of 122
by: leedi0t1403
on: 29/01/2019 | 03:13
Great goodybag selection
Great community
Free to change goodybag
Good support agents.
Great communication via texts and social media
Honest about the fact that you get throttled when other networks don't tell you, and they do throttle you
Brilliant for new members wanting to join who have spent an arm and a leg on contracts.
Buy a phone and pay monthly
Many many more benefits.
Thank you GiffGaff
Message 6 of 122
by: standardbearer
on: 29/01/2019 | 06:12
Well im not a phone man.
My outdated phone is a samsung galaxy gt19300. I bought it at a reduced price when it was the current model.
So im getting my monies worth out of it with a no contract.
It suits my needs .
The other thing is its good fun on the forums to chat with the ones that are friendly. Although you have to take a lot of the threads with a pinch of salt, some threads are not only friendly but informative too.
No contract and payback are two unusual providers.
It must cost Giffgaff a fortune in payback.
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 7 of 122
by: frenchielove
on: 29/01/2019 | 06:48

Great community, payback, choice of goodybags, no contract and no hassling sales calls! 

Message 8 of 122
by: grandadbob
on: 29/01/2019 | 06:53

I don`t really love giffgaff,

we are just mates,

I only love the wife

if I die before I wake, nancaz can my payback take
Message 9 of 122