fried rice Smiley Happy

Thats a lovely friday nite treat me thinks John Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50511 of 56,819
by: clinteastwood43
on: 22/09/2017 | 23:10

gsklb04 wrote:

@clinteastwood43 @deborah123456 @johnrooney80 @frenchielove @kayden16

Well I pigged out today and had a pot noddle this morning then a fish finger sandwich for lunch and finally I had a chips sandwich for my tea. 

@gsklb04

Hey geoff Smiley Happy

Good evenings Smiley Happy

Some nice comfort foods there matey Smiley Happy

And a pot noodle fish finger sandwich and

a chip sanny would all be so tasty geoff Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50512 of 56,819
Highlighted
by: kayden16
on: 22/09/2017 | 23:13
Yes i enjoyed the masterchef final @clinteastwood43. Angelica won which i was very pleased about , fab cook and a lovely person too Smiley Happy
Message 50513 of 56,819
on: 22/09/2017 | 23:18

ceecee2110 wrote:

Hello Guys,

I made Nandos ala Claire last night, lol

It was nandos style food but cooked by me, it was yummy

Today I had Toast on Lime and coconut curd, for lunch I have a panini on ham and hummus and tonight I am having a nice chilli washed down with a bottle of Rioja, yum

Have agreat day everyone

@kayden16 @gsklb04
@clinteastwood43 @frenchielove @cloudheaven090 @django21 @only_justme65 @johnrooney80

Hey @ceecee2110

Some nandos is always really lovely for 

dinners me thinks matey Smiley Happy

And a breakfast of toast & coconut curd

lunch of panini ham and hummus then a

hot chilli & bottle of Rioja for suppers all 

sounds so scrumptious my friend Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50514 of 56,819
on: 22/09/2017 | 23:21

kayden16 wrote:

Yes i enjoyed the masterchef final @clinteastwood43. Angelica won which i was very pleased about , fab cook and a lovely person too Smiley Happy

Hey @kayden16

Aw thats fantastic you really enjoyed the 

masterchef final & Angelica won Smiley Happy

I really enjoy the high standard of cooking

from all the contestants on this incredible

show my friend Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50515 of 56,819
on: 22/09/2017 | 23:31

cass905 wrote:

@clinteastwood43 ham and pineapple pizza mince and tatties sounds very scrummy to me 

breakfast was toast for me 

have a fabulous day mwah

@kayden16@frenchielove@goofygirl

@nancaz@gsklb04@deborah123456

@django21@ceecee2110@das900

@cass905

Hey cass and everybody Smiley Happy

Thankyou I must say I love a ham and mushy

pizza & the old mince and tatties Smiley Happy

And tonight I decided on some beautiful cod 

& chips and it went down a real treat guys Smiley Happy

Hope you all sleep wells the nites and the old 

weekend is a good one for you my friends Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50516 of 56,819
on: 22/09/2017 | 23:42 edited: 22/09/2017 | 23:44

johnrooney80 wrote:

images.jpg

download (3).jpg

@clinteastwood43 @gsklb04 @frenchielove @nancaz @jarsteve123 @caro120 @urdu_daahn @masterluke @cass905 @deborah123456

hope your all good, lindas out Gallavantin wivver pal so am in watchin the footy wivva drink. be nuggets, fish and chips wivva dollop of curry sauce. Qk 'n' Dang tasty 😁👍😁

@johnrooney80

Hey john Smiley Happy

Thankyou fab pictures as usuals 😁

Some nice treats there for the old footie matey Smiley Happy

Chicken nuggets fish chips and curry sauce and 

cheeky drink lol 😝

Bet you were as happy as a sand boy john Smiley Very Happy

And hell the morrow should be juicy with the old 

firm game at Ibrox at midday too my good man 😁

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 50517 of 56,819
by: gsklb04
on: 23/09/2017 | 00:26
@johnrooney80

Sound lovely nice to know you and mrs L sat down to a nice meal together J. I like basmati rice at home or egg fried rice if it's delivered bud.
https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gsklb04
Message 50518 of 56,819
by: gsklb04
on: 23/09/2017 | 00:28
@clinteastwood43

Hi G just sat down with a turkey and salad sandwich at 00.15 unable to sleep. So thought I would pig out lol
https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gsklb04
Message 50519 of 56,819
by: caro120
on: 23/09/2017 | 01:29 edited: 23/09/2017 | 01:30

cass905 wrote:

@clinteastwood43 @goofygirl @deborah123456 @ceecee2110 @frenchielove @caro120 @kayden16 and all you fabulous food lovers my apologies for not addressing all your posts individually time is limited for me today 

some fab meals here as usual and even more mouth watering pictures 

lunch was ham sandwich tea tonight will be lamb curry with egg fried rice 

have a fabulous day all mwah

I do like a nice egg fried rice but don't think had it with lamb curry, usually mushroom fried with.. have the egg with chicken (what came first eh?)

Funnily enuf had to have an egg sarnie last nite, was up late watching quadrophenia - what a wonderful film, probably seen it ten times now but still lovely.. they were in the cafe and got an overwhelming urge to join them in a nice runny egg (though managed to break both so it wasn't quite so).  Had indies half the night but slept well after that, then the darn dog started barking at 9, argh!

Funny dinner before.. got some bits from newish local ethnic shop - funny fish, white snapper but on cooking it it stank so we weren't going to risk it.  Think is oily anyway but didn't seem like had been frozen well..will take it up with shop when get round to it but couldn't find receipt so probably won't get anywhere.

On other hand got a veggie concoction that was lovely - some bits of wood in it where they'd presumably used the whole stem of lemongrass but the flavour was great.. had banana and yam and all sorts, cross between jamaican and thai I'd say.  They do lots of other things in boxes like that you just pop in microwave and good to try a different mix of spices from what I usually throw in!  So will pop back for more of those when got freezer room and take it up with him at same time.

Just did rice noodles with and a creme caramel after (I don't have the burnt sugar on mine though, don't think it adds to it).

Just salad today.. some lovely veggie bits got out in wittering, pak choi, mixed baby leaves and the usual suspects.  Only place can find mustard and cress these days too.  Have tried growing but nowhere with clear tabletop and enuf light in this house!

Nipped in butcher there and got one of their pork and stilton pies, lovely!  Had a croissant since with butter and some tough bread from veg shop too.. crust a bit past us so just nibbled on the middle bit, not worth breaking teethSmiley Happy

oo and my pud was a tims dairy yoghurt, they are fantastic.  Think mustve had one while away and ocado doing them now.. had the honey one but got other flavours to try.  Proper with cream and natural ingredients, richer than the usual..

Message 50520 of 56,819