Knowledge Base
Community

Xbox or PS what's your preference

Started by: skusey8
On: 21/09/2016 | 08:44
Replies: 8

by: skusey8
on: 21/09/2016 | 08:44
What does everyone prefer I used to be a PS fanboy but as soon as I played gears of war I was hooked on it so I'm now an Xbox fan currently saving for an Xbox one
Message 1 of 9
by: bigdaddy0714
on: 21/09/2016 | 08:49
Ps for me but pretty jealous u Xbox lot get dead rising and killer instinct
Message 2 of 9
by: mohammedadries
on: 21/09/2016 | 08:50
Ps mate
Don't forget to vote for a Best Answer and give Kudos to members that helped you!Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 9
by: ncc74656
on: 21/09/2016 | 08:53 edited: 21/09/2016 | 08:55

I was an Xbox addict for years.. loved Gears of War & Rock Band (bought a ton of DLC) but I always saw the PS as unpgrade.. Gran Turismo always looked better than Forza & when they announced FFXIV for the PS... I couldn't resist..

Now they have brought out Rock Band 4 & you can use your PS3 DLC with it, I so want to go back to it

Oh & I want to go back to GoW & see if the third brother got killed as well... (I voted NO)

Free the giffgaff one!
Message 4 of 9
by: arahant
on: 21/09/2016 | 09:18 edited: 21/09/2016 | 09:24

xbox always xbox here's why-

When they brought out xbox 1 it had full RGB scart for dvd playback (not green screen anti piracy measure like PS2).

Then those in the know know all about c4eva and xbox 360 won't go into that.

This gen has been a bit dissapointing for both consoles ps4 and xbox one with both Sony and Microsfot ditching them for the neo and scorpio only after 4 years. So now I've only had my Blue Forza 1TB Xbox One for a year and already i am going to have to upgrade to the 6 Terraflopped Scorpio Nov 2017.

I was let down with Kinnect 2.0 and TV USB adaptor / TV DVR funcionality.

I think Sony not including a 4k bluray plater in the Neo is going to shoot them in the foot for Neo sales.Microsoft out sold Sony in thelast 2 months already thanks to the Xbox One S including a 4k Blueray player.

Not having Cinavia and having flashdrive NTFS funcionality instead of FAT32 (4GB file limit)  makes MKV playback much nicer on XBO than PS4.

Batteryless controllers via micro USB is another plus for me.

ps4-pro-hero-1-650-80.jpg

just hope that microsoft bring back ejectable hard disk in the scorpio as most people these days want to pop in a SSD.

this is my new profile for nosherfj
Message 5 of 9
by: pbzepplin
on: 21/09/2016 | 10:59
Xbox myself.

After the PS2 there just wasn't much to really make me want to get another PlayStation.

The 360 and One have always been more media centres, which I found useful, but some of the big things were the exclusives and the whole party system which the PS3 never had.

I was seriously considering buying a PS4 earlier in the year because of the FFX/X-2 HD remaster, upcoming FFVII remaster and the remade FFVII and see where I went from there. Then later that same week the FFX/X-2 remaster was announced for PC and released two days later.
Message 6 of 9
by: longshaft
on: 21/09/2016 | 11:34
After hearing about both consoles upgrading withon just a few short years im shell shocked

to think two companies dropping a bomb such as that is terrible

this might make me purchase a pc however I keep hearing games dont get made for pc

Conclusion id I'm in tatters I don't have a clue and most likely will buy all three platforms
Message 7 of 9
by: andyrh68
on: 21/09/2016 | 11:45 edited: 21/09/2016 | 11:46

My choice was made purely because of the controller. The XBOX 360 / ONE controller is just so much more ergonomic than the PS versions. Sadly, all my friends who still game chose the dark side of the PS, so I play in comfort on my own Smiley Wink

p.s this is my 2000th post Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted