Started by: shaina_k
On: 18/10/2018 | 11:51
Replies: 7

by: shaina_k
handy giff-staffer

on: 18/10/2018 | 11:51 edited: 26/11/2018 | 15:29

Boo!!!

giffgaffsFhT6.png

Halloween is just a whisker away, so are you ready for some pumpkin smashing and spooky fun?

We wanted to make sure that you have a scary good time on giffgaff studio this halloween, so we got our in-house designer @aggy_agate to craft some halloween special templates. 

So go ahead share all your bewitching halloween pictures, haunting tips and fang-tastic one liners on giffgaff studio.

Get spooky on giffgaff studio

If you are sharing any pictures with us then creep them real and don’t take them from any other source.

The top three creations will get something wickedly sweet from us.

So get ready to cast your spell.

Happy Halloween!!

giffgaff Content Producer
videomissions.png
Message 1 of 8
by: natty_noo
on: 18/10/2018 | 12:48 edited: 15/11/2018 | 16:23

Studio doesn't work for me @shaina_k , so i'll just post a pic that i've posted before, but i really like it because i'm a biased mum and he's very good at this sort of thing Smiley Wink

My son carved it, it's Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Screenshot_2017-09-14-02-07-10-1.png

Not sure what happened to my pic, but had to upload again.

@shaina_k what's happening with this thread?

Message 2 of 8
by: frenchielove
on: 18/10/2018 | 13:44

Brilliant @natty_noo I don’t do studio either. 

Message 3 of 8
by: natty_noo
on: 18/10/2018 | 13:49
Thank you @frenchielove . I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but studio just won't work. Oh well!
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
by: aggy_agate
community giff-staffer

on: 26/11/2018 | 15:22

Hi all,

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely photos. I want to apologise for not acknowledging this thread earlier. Shaina who was looking after Studio competitions is on a leave and will be back next year. This thread should have been closed due to the campaign being removed, I am very sorry that we didn't action it sooner. I am now closing this thread and will contact everyone who has submitted an entry personally.  

Aggie

Message 8 of 8