Knowledge Base
Community

compensation

Started by: rayjohnna
On: 06/12/2018 | 10:30
Replies: 34

by: bluenose5
on: 06/12/2018 | 15:06

Things can and Do Happen like Today. BUT Compensation never even Thought about it. 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 31 of 35
by: andishdi
on: 06/12/2018 | 15:13

It was amusing at first but now I can't even make calls for work... It's ceasing to be funny now...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 32 of 35
by: weetinamc
on: 06/12/2018 | 15:31

@rayjohnna wrote:

Wonder what compensation we will be getting for data being down, I could not Phone or text or recieve important messages.

It is a major inconvienience

what exactly do you expect?.you might have a look at the t & c`s and see what it says there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 35
by: chelseamaniac
on: 06/12/2018 | 15:57

Could not care less about compensation wouldn't even care if this took a week to sort out. Enjoying the peace and quite without phone going off every 5 mins

Message 34 of 35
Highlighted
by: simdagger
on: 06/12/2018 | 16:10

Let me guess...you're from Liverpool or Manchester....you know the type of places where a bus containing 23 passengers gets 48 claims for whiplash.

'OMG my Sat Nav isn't working how am I meant to drive?' Read a **bleep**ing map!

'I rely on my phone for business I've lost "like loads of money"' - I highly doubt it, if your business relies on a single mobile phone a) You're not making lots of money and b) That's your fault for running a business  from one single device and oh back to a)

Hopefully one or two of the snowflake generation that have now grown to believe their phone is some form of existential Iron Lung will have had the wherewithal to pick up a book, newspaper or maybe actually talk to someone on the tube today.

They will obviously then post about 'how hard it was without internet for a day' tomorrow, tales of survivial and derring do like it was 1914 or 1942.

Message 35 of 35