Knowledge Base
Community

giffgaff holiday festivities run by you

Started by: aggy_agate
On: 10/12/2018 | 15:36
Replies: 34

by: leonf25
on: 29/12/2018 | 00:36

Really need a bit off Internet so I can speak to my uncle in America 5 pounds please contact me if any one nice to help

Message 31 of 35
by: leonf25
on: 29/12/2018 | 00:41

Really need a bit off o

Message 32 of 35
Highlighted
by: klobba__air
on: 30/12/2018 | 04:02

@aggy_agatewrote:

christmas banner small for run by you.jpg

Some of you have asked about Christmas/holiday activities on the community. We hear you. Smiley Happy

Why don't we do  Christmas 'run by you' style? Instead of us putting a thread up, we thought it would be much nicer if we enabled you to take over the community and run your own festive activities. Let's flood the forum with holiday joy, and give members multiple opportunities to take part in conversations that they enjoy the most. 

-How do I take part? 

Think of a creative, meaningful activity that adds to someone's life. It can be anything from random acts of kindness stories to DIY Christmas gifts. Maybe there's a family holiday tradition you could get members involved in? Anything goes as long as it brightens up someone's day or enables other members to contribute. Quick suggestion - try to think out of the box. There's so much you could do! 

-How do I let giffgaff know about the activity I'm running? 

Just post the link of your thread in the comments section below.  

-I've already posted a Christmas thread. Would that count? 

Worry not, it still counts. Just post a link of your thread on here and consider yourself officially entered to be one of our giffgaff Santa helpers. 

-How will you decide who's the super-duper best Santa helper? 

We'll have internal voting for the most creative activity and we'll also look at the engagement on the threads. Simple. PS there's no such a thing as a bad idea. However, Santa only has one holiday hamper to post out. And maybe a few additional surprises. Smiley Wink 

-When should I post? 

Post your activities between now and 2nd of Jan, it can be Christmas, NY or simply holiday/winter related. 

Happy, joyful holiday all x

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy, peaceful 2019.

Message 33 of 35
by: o__o
on: 01/01/2019 | 22:18
Congrats @kath72 it was well earned 👏👏
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 34 of 35
by: peephole__tom
on: 04/01/2019 | 04:46

@kath72wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to my thread. It’s been much more fun sharing my Christmas preparations with you! And we’ve still got a few days to go so keep sharing.

Anyway this is just to say that thanks to everyone’s enjoyment and contributions i just received a lovely Christmas box on the post from Giffgaff .... look at all these lovely goodies 🎄🎄⛄️⛄️❄️❄️❄️🎄🎄

Congratulations on this.

Message 35 of 35