Knowledge Base
Community

latest from Boris

Started by: tradertall
On: 14/01/2019 | 15:04
Replies: 5

by: tradertall
on: 14/01/2019 | 15:04

Nick Ferrari to Boris Johnson: "I would suggest he [the Chief Executive of Land Rover] knows more about car manufacturing than you do."

Boris Johnson: "Interesting point. I'm not certain he does."

---

It is tragic that a man with this level of delusion and arrogance has had such a profound impact on the direction of our country.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 6
by: majorincident
on: 14/01/2019 | 15:47

Boris Johnson, the well known carmaker. Smiley LOL

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.
Message 2 of 6
by: alienlady
on: 14/01/2019 | 16:02

Next he will be a footballer Boris Munchengladbach Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 6
by: techiebloke
on: 14/01/2019 | 16:58 edited: 14/01/2019 | 16:59

I'd imagine that a number of the Brexiteer 'armchair experts' on this very forum will also think they know better than people actually employed to run companies or analyse the economy.

They also claim to be experts in Brain surgery, but I wouldn't take their word on that one either.

Boris is definitely in the wrong job, he really should be a professional comedian.

"Get your free SIM with £5 credit"

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Message 4 of 6
by: andyslc
on: 14/01/2019 | 17:34

To be fair to Boris he did clarify that he had a conversation six years ago where he said the future was electric vehicles and Ralph said no it’s diesel (Boris’s words). He then said that Jaguar are now building an excellent EV...in Austria.

So on one small point Boris says he does know more than Ralph about the car industry. He then goes on to say Brexit could be good for Britain but it depends on how you do it...to which he has not offered anything in the 2 1/2 years since the vote.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: orlf
on: 16/01/2019 | 01:31
To be fair to Boris, he does have considerable expertise in crashing and burning.
I'm Orlf. It's a Norwegian name.
Message 6 of 6