Community

20pounds goodybag

Started by: asacura
On: 06/05/2016 | 22:44
Replies: 5

by: asacura
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:44

Hello,

i just moved to the UK and i dont know how your tarrifs are working.

If i want 20 pounds goodybag, what is included. do i have with that free calls to all opertors in UK and ulimited texts to all operators? It is said so there, then when i click on more, there is 15p per minute to others operators. So what does those 20 pounds cover?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
by: sophiewilson
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:47
Those are the prices for if you go over the allowance included in your goodybag. All UK operators are covered in the goodybag.
Message 2 of 6
by: eddie2901
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:48
Hi this is what you get
£20 goodybag

£20 goodybag - unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and Always On mobile Internet for a month
For only £20 get unlimited UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and Always On UK data for one month. Plus, you’ll benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts.

To get your £20 goodybag you first need to get a SIM card and activate it online. If you already have an active SIM card, you can purchase this goodybag/gigabag from the top-up page. If you already have an active goodybag/gigabag, you can purchase a second one making it start right after the current one expires.
Enjoy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: mike1ceman
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:48
That is the price if you don't have unlimited minutes and texts because there are other packages apart from the unlimited one

Message 4 of 6
by: asacura
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:55

Thanks,

and i want simcard (20 pound goodyback activated) and also phone, can i order that together, or should i first order sim card, and then phone and goodybag?

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: mike1ceman
on: 06/05/2016 | 23:00
A sim card comes with the phone anyway so no need to order them separately. Wait until your phone is arrived and set up before buying goodybag, otherwise your goodybag will have wasted days as it will start straight away and your phone wont have arrived yet

Message 6 of 6