30 days

Started by: jana_taborin
On: 29/05/2015 | 08:11
Replies: 5

Go to best answer
by: jana_taborin
on: 29/05/2015 | 08:11

Hi,

This question is about the free calls and text messages between giff gaff customers. Is there an end date limit or fair use policy on giff gaff to giff gaff free calls? Lebara Mobile give free calls between customers but this is valid only for 30 after topping up. Is this case the same with giff gaff or do the free calls last indefinately?

I would be very grateful for the clarification as it affects my choice of date to institute the top up, if there is a 30 day limitation on the free calls.

Best Wishes.

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: thepresident
on: 29/05/2015 | 08:22

Hi @jana_taborin

Hope this helps:

Each time you make an eligible top-up to your giffgaff number, you will receive 3 months (93 days) of free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts. This means that you can call, text, call forward or video call for free to anyone with a giffgaff number.

There are two restrictions to this offer:

• The maximum length of a free giffgaff to giffgaff call is 60 minutes - any additional minutes are charged at the normal UK rate (i.e. out of your goodybag minutes or from your existing credit if you don't have an active goodybag with minutes left). To avoid the additional charges simply hang up before the 60 minutes are up and redial.
  • The free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts do not apply when you are roaming, i.e. when you are abroad.

You can verify when your free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts end at any time either:

• online on your "My giffgaff" page, in the "My account" section (top right hand side of the page); or
  • by dialling the USSD code: *100*1#

Every time you make aeligible top-up the 3 month period is reset.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: thepresident

Hi @jana_taborin

Hope this helps:

Each time you make an eligible top-up to your giffgaff number, you will receive 3 months (93 days) of free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts. This means that you can call, text, call forward or video call for free to anyone with a giffgaff number.

There are two restrictions to this offer:

• The maximum length of a free giffgaff to giffgaff call is 60 minutes - any additional minutes are charged at the normal UK rate (i.e. out of your goodybag minutes or from your existing credit if you don't have an active goodybag with minutes left). To avoid the additional charges simply hang up before the 60 minutes are up and redial.
  • The free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts do not apply when you are roaming, i.e. when you are abroad.

You can verify when your free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts end at any time either:

• online on your "My giffgaff" page, in the "My account" section (top right hand side of the page); or
  • by dialling the USSD code: *100*1#

Every time you make aeligible top-up the 3 month period is reset.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: sophiaarmstrong
3 months lasts
Message 3 of 6
by: zoka
on: 31/05/2015 | 14:33
Thank you so much! That was a great answer and helped completely!.
Message 5 of 6
by: jana_taborin
on: 31/05/2015 | 14:38
Sorry, the above post ^^ was from me, on a family computer. Thanks so much! Your answers are a life saver!

All the best.
Message 6 of 6