Airtime credit and goodybags are two different things. Adding airtime credit e.g voucher does not apply the goodybag automatically. The goodybag is bought Direct using a credit/debit or Paypal or you can exchanging airtime credit(voucher) by following the steps below.
1. Login -> https://giffgaff.com/auth/login
2. Go to the "Top-up" section of the website
3. Select the goodybag/gigabag you wish to buy and then click “select button”.
4. Your goodybag/gigabag appears in your basket. Click "Select" next to "I only need a goodybag"
5. Click "Continue" without ticking the box to recur your goodybag
6. Click "Exchange airtime credit"
Or you can dial 43430 free from your phone , select option 2 and follow the instructions to exchange the airtime credit for a goodybag.
As your 5p down you won't be able to exchange your airtime credit for the £10 goodybag i suggest you contact a agent and as a good will gesture refund you the 5p required to exchange the airtime credit for the £10 goodybag.
When you redeem a voucher online or on the app it only adds airtime credit to the account and this has to be exchanged for a goodybag separately.
When you redeem the voucher from your phone (by dialling 43430) you have two options:
Option 1 to redeem as airtime credit;
Option 2 to exchange the voucher for a goodybag
Must activated sim to account with credit not a bag as credit only is pay as you go and a bag will give you allowance for a month.Can use credit to exchange for a bag if wanted to, option exchange credit https://giffgaff.com/sim-only-plans
Or can buy the bag using bank card or paypal to pay leaving credit balance as it is.
A bag with allowances and credit balance shows as separate on account https://giffgaff.com/dashboard