5th Activation???

Started by: wendy8888
On: 02/06/2016 | 18:18
Replies: 8

Go to best answer
by: wendy8888
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:18

Hi every1,

Please can you help me?? I have noticed a message saying " congratulations on your 5th activation "???

I have not had an email confirming this and its not showing up when i check my recruits??

Should i take this as a definate activation or not??? Im baffled...

Thanks xxx

Get a free giffgaff Sim
If I've helped please press the Kudos star button or mark as Best Answer.
Message 1 of 9
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: figment_uk
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:51

wendy8888 wrote:

figment_uk wrote:

wendy8888 wrote:

Hi every1,

Please can you help me?? I have noticed a message saying " congratulations on your 5th activation "???

I have not had an email confirming this and its not showing up when i check my recruits??

Thanks xxx

That's the total of activations since you joined giffgaff.

@figment_uk Hi and thank you.... i know about the 4 activations but its just not showing up who and when the 5th was??xx

That's probably because your recruits page only shows recruits who joined in the last two payback periods, and will not include anyone that activated one of your SIM cards and later did a SIM swap using a SIM ordered from elsewhere.

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.

Message 8 of 9
by: lynda1962
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:33
@wendy8888, I've had the same problem I have 4 activations but only 3 listed and no email.

Message 2 of 9
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:35

lynda1962 wrote:

@wendy8888, I've had the same problem I have 4 activations but only 3 listed and no email.

@lynda1962 hey there!!! Is this lately that you have noticed this?? and is it a message saying congrats for the activation??? xxx

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:39
@wendy8888, hi, last couple of days I noticed it, and it says 4 activations on the mobile app I've had no notification about it, yes it says congrats.👍

Message 4 of 9
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:46 edited: 02/06/2016 | 18:47

wendy8888 wrote:

Hi every1,

Thanks xxx

That's the total activations since you joined giffgaff.

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.

Message 5 of 9
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:48

figment_uk wrote:

wendy8888 wrote:

Hi every1,

Thanks xxx

@figment_uk Hi and thank you.... i know about the 4 activations but its just not showing up who and when the 5th was??xx

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 9
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:49
@figment_uk, hi, I have only been notified for 3 yet it's still down for 4 confused 😕

Message 7 of 9
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:51

wendy8888 wrote:

figment_uk wrote:

wendy8888 wrote:

Hi every1,

Thanks xxx

That's probably because your recruits page only shows recruits who joined in the last two payback periods, and will not include anyone that activated one of your SIM cards and later did a SIM swap using a SIM ordered from elsewhere.

Message 8 of 9
on: 02/06/2016 | 18:54

If it's any consolation, my recruits figure has gone up by 4 today, but the listed recruits hasn't changed, and I've apparently recruited more people than I've had SIM cards ordered since I joined giffgaff!

Message 9 of 9