When I try to activate sim and pay , it comes up with error submitting payment
Message 1 of 11
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: theloveablegiffgaffer
on: 22/08/2012 | 14:29
try a different browser
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit, click on the banner belowGet a free giffgaff SimClick the yellow star (kudo) on the left just to say thanks! Also accept as solution if it solved your problem! Cheers!
Message 7 of 11
by: lady_gaga
on: 22/08/2012 | 14:27

@littleduck13 wrote:
When I try to activate sim and pay , it comes up with error submitting payment

try this way..

Ways to top-up at giffgaff 

Remember to choose a "Solution" when you find it. Smiley Happy Sims (this will be hybrid SIM which has a MICRO/standard SIM ( 2in1), plus get a free £5 credit upon activation.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 11
by: rjh71
on: 22/08/2012 | 14:28
There are often issues with GoodyBag purchasing or topping up at busy times, when the system is trying to cope with lots of transactions simultaneously.

Most people find they can resolve this by retrying a few hours later, or by using a different web browser and/or clearing out all their internet cookies. Often the issue only affects purchases from airtime credit, and purchases via debit/credit cards are not affected.

If there are any specific issues ongoing right now, they will be shown at http://bit.ly/giffgaffstatus however, if you have had the issue for more than 24 hours, and you see no problems shown there, you could try contacting an Agent at http://giffgaff.com/rightnow/ask

Make sure you include all the following information:

1. Dates/Times of the transaction
2. What you were trying to buy (Credit/GoodyBag/GigaBag)
3. Full postal address associated with the card

You should also mention if you use that card with multiple GiffGaff accounts.
Message 4 of 11
by: proz
on: 22/08/2012 | 14:28

Activation can take a few hours ... how long ago did you activate it ?

Giff Gaff SIM'S sent by 1st Class Post , Dont be left waiting for ages , get it the next day ..PM me please. All types available.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
If I've helped you solve an issue then give me some Kudos :-)
Message 5 of 11
by: f7sara

its probably due to a bank error or something trying topping up using a voucher instead if the payment continues not going throughSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
by: theloveablegiffgaffer
try a different browser
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit, click on the banner belowGet a free giffgaff SimClick the yellow star (kudo) on the left just to say thanks! Also accept as solution if it solved your problem! Cheers!
Message 7 of 11
by: chrissie3778
on: 22/08/2012 | 14:41
Iv paid £10 topup voucher and im on giffgaff but no goody bag and now ive got £9.68 left were is my goody bag
Message 9 of 11
by: giffgaffmember_2012
on: 22/08/2012 | 14:56
contact the agent for further enquires
Message 10 of 11