Community

Adult content lock

Started by: oliver77
On: 13/01/2013 | 10:10
Replies: 8

Go to best answer
by: oliver77
on: 13/01/2013 | 10:10
I have been trying to unlock my adult content with the procedures i was given but i cannot change it. Keeps on saying cannot process the request. So annoying. My viber not working. Whats wrong with giffgaff? Please help.
Message 1 of 9
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: dalan
on: 13/01/2013 | 10:13
Content lock

Since changes to regulations, you can only remove the adult content bar, by doing it yourself via the website, or this link. The agents can no longer lift it for you but can apply a fix if you are have problems.

Follow this guide.

More info on why the removal of the restriction fails is available in http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Adult-Restrictions-Removal/m-p/3017767

If it helps,
Feel free to use this post at a later date
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 9
Highlighted
by: mrcheerful
on: 13/01/2013 | 10:11

In order to view 18+ on your mobile you will require to have the adult control lifted, you will need to provide either a UK driving license number or a UK passport number. You will find the adult control in mygiffgaff and then phone settings. If when you enter the required information onto the system and it does not work, then you will need to contact an agent to help you on this matter. If you have a problem with the invalid date in while contacting an agent, then the way around this is to choose sim services from the drop menu and then no services from here you will be able to insert your information.

http://giffgaff.com/support/ask

Was your query resolved? please click ''solutions & kudos'' Smiley Happy .Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 9
by: bengalknights
Contact agent and verify yourself through them
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 9
by: dalan
Content lock

Since changes to regulations, you can only remove the adult content bar, by doing it yourself via the website, or this link. The agents can no longer lift it for you but can apply a fix if you are have problems.

Follow this guide.

More info on why the removal of the restriction fails is available in http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Adult-Restrictions-Removal/m-p/3017767

If it helps,
Feel free to use this post at a later date
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 9
by: knessa1234
on: 13/01/2013 | 10:15
for that you will need to contact an agent so that they can remove your adult content lock
Message 5 of 9
by: shedy
on: 13/01/2013 | 10:18
if youve entered everything it requires and still doesnt work then contact an agent. try using a different browser.
Get a free giffgaff Sim

kudos if I helped and mark as solution answered if you are satisfied. thxs.
Message 6 of 9
by: r_torrijos2007
on: 13/01/2013 | 10:19
I have contact d agent and did recieve a text message confirming its unblock now but still cant access it.
Pls help.
Message 7 of 9
by: markie6123
on: 13/01/2013 | 12:32
Ask an agent
giffgaff runs on o2 topup number 43430 use a o2 topup voucher www.giffgaff.com/activate-sim . Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 8 of 9
by: mikra
on: 13/01/2013 | 12:53
Simply download and activate hotspot sheild
Message 9 of 9