Community

Agents not replying

Started by: busybodies
On: 04/07/2019 | 09:02
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: busybodies
on: 04/07/2019 | 09:02 edited: 04/07/2019 | 10:25

Does anyone have a clue what’s going on, as I’m having the exact same issues as @robdj79v2 , and, like him, I’m completely stuck without an incoming business phone?!

I’ve now been waiting almost 20 hours for an agent to respond, yet I’ve heard nothing, and so it looks like I’m going to have to go through all the hassle of jumping ship to a provider who I can, at least, talk to if problems occur.

Come on Giffgaff, you have slightly over four hours and then I’m off; this is your last chance!

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: paul_d_
community giff-staffer

on: 04/07/2019 | 10:22

Hi @busybodies 

Paul here from the giffgaff community team.

Sorry to hear about your issue.

I can see that one of our agents has responded to your raised case. To view our agent responses please pop on over to https://giffgaff.com/support/questions where you will be able to read & respond to their message.

Hope this helps.

Paul.

giffgaff Educator

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
by: paul_d_
community giff-staffer

on: 04/07/2019 | 10:22

Hi @busybodies 

Paul here from the giffgaff community team.

Sorry to hear about your issue.

I can see that one of our agents has responded to your raised case. To view our agent responses please pop on over to https://giffgaff.com/support/questions where you will be able to read & respond to their message.

Hope this helps.

Paul.

giffgaff Educator

Message 2 of 4
by: giffg66714
on: 04/07/2019 | 11:28
Hi Paul,

Yes, I have just replied to Gary, and am waiting for my account to hopefully have its suspension removed. If, however, you are able to help expedite, I would be most grateful!

Regards,

@busybodies
Message 3 of 4
by: busybodies
on: 04/07/2019 | 11:32
Sorry Paul,

Logged in with the wrong username to reply to you there!

Regards,

@busybodies
Message 4 of 4