Knowledge Base
Community

All goodybag minutes used up.. Can i get new goodybag before my current one reaches its expiry

Started by: billy_bronx
On: 03/11/2010 | 19:52
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: billy_bronx
on: 03/11/2010 | 19:52

hi, i topped up with a goodybag and used all my mins way before it comes to the expiry date. Is there anyway i can buy another goodybag and have free mins before the current one comes to its expiry date?

Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: kevvy57
on: 03/11/2010 | 20:03

@yasser_7862 wrote:

@kevvy57 wrote:

@billy_bronx wrote:

hi, i topped up with a goodybag and used all my mins way before it comes to the expiry date. Is there anyway i can buy another goodybag and have free mins before the current one comes to its expiry date?

two options here

1, top up and pay for calls and texts till goodybag expires

2, depending on expected use over however long till goodybag expires it may be worth getting and activiting a new sim and using a goodybag on that sim for a month

and remember next month, buy the right goodybag, if need be go for the £30 and you will never run out minutes or texts again

Changing the sim would be too much hassle wouldnt it? Getting a new number.. then giving it to everyone.. then topping up, changing sims everytime goodybag bims expire wouldnt be beneficial, best thing to do is use credit this month, and in the following month as suggested, buy a higher goodybag for more minutes.

i would say no to changing sim being too much hassle, it entirely depends on usage

8p per minute 125 mins is £10  get 150 on goodybag  

187.5mins      is £15, you get 300 on goodybag

250 mins is £20  you get 600 on goodybag

375 mins is £30  you get unlimited on goodybag   so it depends on how long afore the op can buy a goodybag, and how much he will use,  the savings can well be worth a one month hassle

Message 6 of 8
by: yasser_7862
no, you have to use credit or wait till it expires
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,

Yasser

Click the star on the left if i helpedSmiley Wink If the answer has solved your query, press the "accept solution" button to let the community know your problem has found a solution(s).

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Message 2 of 8
by: commsyeo
I'm sorry but no, you wil have to wait until the bag expires.

CY
Message 3 of 8
on: 03/11/2010 | 19:54

@billy_bronx wrote:

two options here

2, depending on expected use over however long till goodybag expires it may be worth getting and activiting a new sim and using a goodybag on that sim for a month

and remember next month, buy the right goodybag, if need be go for the £30 and you will never run out minutes or texts again

Message 4 of 8
on: 03/11/2010 | 19:57

@kevvy57 wrote:

@billy_bronx wrote:

two options here

Changing the sim would be too much hassle wouldnt it? Getting a new number.. then giving it to everyone.. then topping up, changing sims everytime goodybag bims expire wouldnt be beneficial, best thing to do is use credit this month, and in the following month as suggested, buy a higher goodybag for more minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,

Yasser

Click the star on the left if i helpedSmiley Wink If the answer has solved your query, press the "accept solution" button to let the community know your problem has found a solution(s).

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
on: 03/11/2010 | 20:03

@yasser_7862 wrote:

@kevvy57 wrote:

@billy_bronx wrote:

two options here

i would say no to changing sim being too much hassle, it entirely depends on usage

8p per minute 125 mins is £10  get 150 on goodybag  

187.5mins      is £15, you get 300 on goodybag

250 mins is £20  you get 600 on goodybag

375 mins is £30  you get unlimited on goodybag   so it depends on how long afore the op can buy a goodybag, and how much he will use,  the savings can well be worth a one month hassle

Message 6 of 8
on: 03/11/2010 | 20:05
i would actually suggest using the labs offer, i think it would work out cheaper.
Cheers,

Yasser

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Message 7 of 8
on: 03/11/2010 | 20:07
Again it will depend on personal useage.
Message 8 of 8