So I left my blackberry in my handbag and took it out after 2 hours to use it and it was completely dead and wouldn't turn on. It had about 70% battery left...maybe more.
So as I was out I took the battery out of the device and wiped it and put it back in. The red light came on for about 8 seconds then NOTHING happened.
When I got home I updated all software on it. Its being recognised by desktop software.
I pluged it in to the proper wall charger and it started doing a sequence of red light flashes (It would flash then stop, then start again for four flashed)So I left it on charger and then a green light appearanced. Also whilst the screen remained off (theres no screen damage whatsoever so I didnt drop it etc) but the keypad lite up...
I tried keeping it in the charger but removing the battery and putting it back in to see if it reboots it.
Should I just leave to charge overnight? What else can I try?Any help is greatly appreciated!
Did yor bag and phone get wet by any chance?
No... I was inside at a friends house. No liquids near my bag etc.
So do nothing?
Any suggestions? ..