Community

Blackberry add on

Started by: dazooboo
On: 17/07/2012 | 17:22
Replies: 8

Go to best answer
by: dazooboo
on: 17/07/2012 | 17:22

I've purchased a £10 goody bag, but didn't get the £3 Blackberry add on. I cant see how to buy the add on. Is it something you can only do when you pay the £10. Am I stuffed for the next month with out BB messaging and push email? 

Message 1 of 9
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: darrenpainter

The Blackberry Add on can only be purchased at the same time as a goodybag, you cannot add it to an existing live goodybag. 

So yes, i'm afraid you will have to wait a month now before you can use those services

Message 2 of 9
by: darrenpainter

The Blackberry Add on can only be purchased at the same time as a goodybag, you cannot add it to an existing live goodybag. 

So yes, i'm afraid you will have to wait a month now before you can use those services

Message 2 of 9
Highlighted
by: morvin
You needed to get them togather. See here http://bit.ly/giffgaffblackberry There are some alternatives if your scroll down on that link
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Message 3 of 9
by: voodoomama
on: 17/07/2012 | 17:23

yo ucan only purchase the add on at the same time as purchasing the goody bag.  You'll ave to wat till next month now when your current goody bag expires

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Has your question been answered? Don't forget to ACCEPT A SOLUTION
Have I helped? Click on my star Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 9
by: basilb

You can only buy it at the time of buying a goodybag. So you'll have to wait till next month now.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 9
by: wowzaa
You need to by the BB add on at the same time as a goody bag
Get a free giffgaff Sim
The sim will come as a dual sim
Message 6 of 9
by: endorphin
Yes, you can only get the add on at the same time as you get the goodybag. You will have to wait unitl you buy your next bag now. Sorry.
Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 7 of 9
by: mr_mitch
on: 17/07/2012 | 17:26

@dazooboo wrote:

I've purchased a £10 goody bag, but didn't get the £3 Blackberry add on. I cant see how to buy the add on. Is it something you can only do when you pay the £10. Am I stuffed for the next month with out BB messaging and push email? 

yes.... have you considerd an alternative?

whatsapp is very good!

and most email companies, hotmail, gmail, etc, have apps, that I assume works on blackberry as well as other phones

Message 8 of 9
by: frazerclark
on: 17/07/2012 | 17:44
You can't add it after, it is something that has to be brought when the goodybag is selected.
If my post helped, please click the Yellow star below my username. If my post answered your question and it's now sorted, click 'Accept as Solution', this way it will prevent any more duplicate answers from being posted.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 9