Blocked data on sim card since 15/1/13 unresolved

Started by: bulldoog
On: 01/02/2013 | 23:05
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: bulldoog
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:05

Hi

Can someome out there help me or give me some advice as to how i can get my data bar lifted on my sim card despite doing every thing the agents asked my internet is still barred and it's taking forever for the agents to get back to me may be they don't know how to lift the bar on my sim or care

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: stanmullan23
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:10
Only an agent can remove the bar.
Go back and ask them again
Ask an agent-If you have any problems entering the time and date then select sim service,then select no service,then tick all the boxes and enter your comment in the box provided.A response from an agent can take up to 24hrs so please keep going back to ask an agent and look for messages from agents. http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
So bottom line is to keep pestering them until you get a result, good luck
Message 4 of 7
by: mathew40
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:06
Ask an agent-If you have any problems entering the time and date then select sim service,then select no service,then tick all the boxes and enter your comment in the box provided.A response from an agent can take up to 24hrs so please keep going back to ask an agent and look for messages from agents. http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: badgerhud
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:07
All you can do is wait for the reply from agents... We really can't help

They take up to 24 hours to reply
I Hope My Post Helps Smiley Happy - To Order a SIM With £5 FREE Credit Click Below...

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
by: stanmullan23
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:10
So bottom line is to keep pestering them until you get a result, good luck
Message 4 of 7
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:11

I've emailed them numerious times and they keep replying saying that they have reset my account but that hasn't resolved the internet issue the last email sent 48hrs ago hasn't been replied yet

Message 5 of 7
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:16

I am thinking of opening another account with a new sim card  which will be quicker then waiting for an agents reply, if I do will the new sim card data be also be barred if I use the same email address

Message 6 of 7
by: philiplittle40
on: 01/02/2013 | 23:21
That's called ban evasion - the educators can detect it and you may well end up with the new sim being banned. Better to wait for the agents.
Message 7 of 7